Ever wanted to have a simple way to export an JIRA issue to a PDF or Docx file to include in your reports? Now you can do it easily with the Xporter Plugin.
With Xporter Plugin you can create your templates in docx files with special placeholders, and have them transformed for you by the plugin automatically! Cool, isn't it?
FUTURE RELEASES ROADMAP
|XPORTER PLUGIN VERSION||LICENSE||MAINTENANCE & SUPPORT|
|Trial (30 days)||FREE||NOT APPLICABLE|
|Starter 10 Users||10 €||5 €|
|25 Users||100 €||50 €|
|50 Users||180 €||90 €|
|100 Users||300 €||150 €|
|500 Users||600 €||300 €|
|Enterprise 500 Users||900 €||450 €|
|Enterprise 2000 Users||1200 €||600 €|
|Enterprise 10000 Users||1500 €||750 €|
|Enterprise 10000+ Users||1800 €||900 €|
FOR UPGRADES, PLEASE CLICK HERE!
- VAT is not included, and could be applied for specific countries
- The provided license is perpetual and includes 12 months maintenance & support (except with we are applying promotions. See Promotion Details)
- Xporter Version must mach your JIRA Version
- Maintenance & Support
- Packages can be applied for 12 / 24 / 36 Months, starting for the last support date
- Packages entitle you to:
- 5x8 support (Working hours - WEST timezone)
- Product updates (minor & major releases)
- Priority for new feature requests
Don't forget to rate the Xporter plugin in Atlassian Marketplace!