- Founded in 1993, Xpand IT started its work in the telecommunications consulting market, focusing on delivering high reliable analysis of network implementations. Between 1993 and 2002 we delivered recognized solutions to our clients, by applying our own models of cost impact over network implementations. This work was recognized world-wide, as our models were successfully applied in several telecommunication companies around the globe.
- In 2002, using our deep backgrounds in telecommunications consulting, Xpand IT started a new offer focused in IT Services and Solutions. As that offer increased by delivering sucessful projects to our clients, IT Services and Solutions turned to be the flagship of our company in our days, employing 80 % of our staff.
- Since 2002 we expanded our target client areas from the telecommunications to almost every area that depends directly on IT, working in Consulting, Systems Integration, Packaged Solutions, Training and Application Support.
- In 2006, open new Head Office in Parque das Nações, Lisbon. Starting also a new internationalization strategy
- In 2008, we launched the "2011 Challenge", following the 4 ‘e’s Strategy: e-mpowering, e-nergizing, e-ngaging, e-nabling. We also launched three new Business Units: Business Intelligence, Enterprise Mobility and Enterprise RFID.
- In 2009, launched the XPAGILE SDC - The Xpand IT Agile Near-shore & Off-shore Software Delivery Center in the North of Portugal (Viana do Castelo)
- In 2010, Xpand IT was awarded with the prize SME Excellence.
- In 2011, Xpand IT was awarded with the prize SME Leader and was announced as "FusionCharts Worldwide Reseller".
- In 2012, Xpand IT was awarded with the prize SME Excellence and was considered "Red Hat Premier Business Partner" with Enterprise Middleware Specialization.
Our goal is to build a great enduring company, with one of the most recognized brands, known for its top IT knowledge and inspiring human spirit.
We have worked in the following countries: Portugal, Spain, Belgium, United Arab Emirates, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Kenya, India, USA, Finland, Poland, UK, Netherlands, Iceland, Irleand, and others