As a global company, specialized in Big Data, Business Intelligence & Analytics, SOA & Enterprise Middleware, Mobility, Collaboration & Development tools, we deliver top products and services used by Fortune 500 companies. With more than 1000 customers in 60 countries, including Tesla, Porsche, Vodafone, Lufthansa, Nike, Audi and Samsung, Xpand IT is recognized by its deep technological knowledge and “Passion for Excellence”.
At Xpand IT, everyone has a special talent. We value everyone’s talent in all fields. Excellent technical experts, visionary designers, dynamic and communicative Human Resources team, innovative researchers, magical marketers, entrepreneurial managers. These are the people that are part of Xpand IT.
If you feel that Xpand IT is the right place for you, give us a call.
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for a IT Solutions Sales Specialist, who can:
- Create, develop and Manage your own customer account base;
- Prospecting and Contacting IT buyers at all levels to discuss their needs, to create selling opportunities in addition to upgrade opportunities;
- Creating and conducting proposal presentations, RFP responses and Technical presentations;
- Building relationships and Managing customer and prospects expectation;
- Working together with the delivery team and Business Unit Managers and Top Management in order to respond to customers’ needs;
- Providing timely feedback to CCO regarding sales performance;
- Initiating and coordinating development of action plans to penetrate new markets;
- Assisting and providing feedback for the development and implementation of marketing plans
THE NEXT XPANDER SHOULD HAVE …
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in IT software / consultancy (mandatory);
- Minimum 3 year experience in Sales or Pre-Sales area (mandatory);
- Graduation/Degree in IT or Business Management (mandatory);
- Experience in any of this areas: Middleware, Business intelligence / Analitics, Big Data or Mobility;
- Background in open source technologies;
- Background in the following technologies (one of more): Microsoft, Red Hat, JBoss, Pentaho, Tableau, MongoDB, Cloudera, Hadoop, Atlassian, Xamarin or Liferay;
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills;
- Confidence, tact and a persuasive manner;
- Good organizational and time management skills;
- Good ‘people skills’, for working with a range of colleagues and clients;
- Good business sense and the ability to work to budgets;
- Good spoken and written communication skills;
- English Language – Understanding, Speaking and Writing;
- Travel availability and Driving license.
WHAT WE OFFER…
Besides a competitive salary and a variable bonus program according to the performance, we have a number of other benefits:
- Relaxed work environment;
- Free fruit and coffee available;
- Flexible schedule and good location;
- Health insurance;
- Training plan, adjusted to individual needs;
- Opportunity to work on challenging projects in different locations;
- Social and team-building events;
- Areas for leisure within the facilities;
- Protocols and other local benefits.
If you’ve read until here, then you are certainly who we are looking for.
Direct submission of this application can be done in the form (on the right of the page) or you can send us your CV to email@example.com with the reference position (XP2016_ISS).