As a global company, specialized in Big Data, Business Intelligence & Analytics, SOA & Enterprise Middleware, Mobility, Collaboration & Development tools, we deliver top products and services used by Fortune 500 companies. With more than 800 customers in 58 countries, including Nasa, Tesla, Porsche, Vodafone, Lufthansa, Nike, Audi and Samsung, Xpand IT is recognized by its deep technological knowledge and “Passion for Excellence”.
At Xpand IT, everyone has a special talent. We value everyone’s talent in all fields. Excellent technical experts, visionary designers, dynamic and communicative Human Resources team, innovative researchers, magical marketers, entrepreneurial managers. These are the people that are part of Xpand IT.
ABOUT THE JOB…
Being a developer is all about understanding what technology can do to solve challenges. With that in mind, we’re looking for Business Intelligence developers that are eager to find how BI technologies can be used for the greater good!
We are looking for someone who is able to play an active part on conceiving and deploying highly complex business solutions for national and international customers. The person should be able to do implementation of solutions according to best practices in Business Intelligence architectures. A person that understands that each and every one of his tasks his part of a greater picture and for that is responsible and delivers quality work.
Expect to be a part of a team that will make you push through your limits in more than one way – but that will be with you all the way! Your days can be spent working with the team at the office or in the customer, in Portugal or abroad – but always raising the Xpand IT flag high! And make no mistake, you will be better because of everything you’ll do, because our main objective is to make things that count and you’ll be a part of that.
THIS NEXT XPANDER SHOULD HAVE…
- Graduation / degree in Information and Technology or similar;
- Good practices and programming quality;
- Interest in BI & Analytics Area, namely:
- Related Databases, ETL, modelling and reporting;
- Dimensional and multidimensional modelling;
- Business Intelligence Frameworks (e.g. Pentaho, Tableau, SpagoBI, Microstrategy, SAS, Business Objects);
- Data mining algorithms (optional);
- Being able to use development methodologies (Scrum) and Tools for Development Support (Confluence, JIRA, Git, Jenkins, Bamboo, TFS) ;
- Innovation capacity, good communication skills and easy integration into working teams ;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) ;
- Possibility and willingness to travel though Europe (maximum period of 2 months),
… and above all “Passion for Excellence”
WHAT WE OFFER…
Besides a competitive salary and a variable bonus program according to the performance, we have a number of other benefits:
- Flexible work hours and partial/full remote work.
- Relaxed work environment;
- Fruit and coffee available;
- Health insurance;
- Certification/ Training plan, adjusted to individual needs;
- Opportunity to work on challenging projects in different locations;
- Social and team building events;
- Areas for leisure within the facilities;
- Protocols and other local benefits.
If you’ve read until here, then you are certainly who we are looking for.
Direct submission to this application on the form (right on the page) or send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference position (BI_DEV).