As a global company, specialized in Big Data, Business Intelligence & Analytics, SOA & Enterprise Middleware, Mobility, Collaboration & Development tools, we deliver top products and services used by Fortune 500 companies. With more than 1000 customers in 58 countries, including Tesla, Porsche, Vodafone, Lufthansa, Nike, Audi and Samsung, Xpand IT is recognized by its deep technological knowledge and “Passion for Excellence”.
At Xpand IT, everyone has a special talent. We value everyone’s talent in all fields. Excellent technical experts, visionary designers, dynamic and communicative Human Resources team, innovative researchers, magical marketers, entrepreneurial managers. These are the people that are part of Xpand IT.
If you feel that Xpand IT is the right place for you, give us a call.
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for a Nearshore Business Developer, based in Portugal for the UK Market, who can:
- Create, develop and manage Xpand IT services and products Portfolio in the UK market;
- Look for and contact potential clients in the IT area in order to enhance the customer’s business;
- Work together with Management & IT Business Units to identify potential project’s/leads;
- Build trusted relationships and add value for the customer through the elaboration of technical proposals and solutions of high quality.
THE NEXT XPANDER SHOULD HAVE …
- Degree or Masters’ in Management or IT Areas;
- At least 2 years’ experience in IT and/or Consultancy;
- At least 2 years’ experience in Sales or Pre-Sales (required);
- Excellent English proficiency (required);
- A passion for communicating benefits of great products, to partners;
- Dynamic, independent and responsible;
- Candidates must have sharp abilities in sales, negotiations, and partner relationship management;
- Ability to simultaneously address multiple projects and challenges and to manage priorities and deadlines;
- Available to travel abroad. The person will be based in Portugal, but traveling availability if required.
WHAT WE OFFER…
Besides a competitive salary and a variable bonus program according to the performance, we have a number of other benefits:
- Relaxed work environment;
- Free fruit and coffee available;
- Flexible schedule and good location;
- Health insurance;
- Training plan, adjusted to individual needs;
- Opportunity to work on challenging projects in different locations;
- Social and team-building events;
- Areas for leisure within the facilities;
- Protocols and other local benefits.
If you’ve read until here, then you are certainly who we are looking for.
Direct submission of this application can be done in the form (on the right of the page) or you can send us your CV to email@example.com with the reference position (XP_BDEV)