1. The DevOps Handbook: How to Create World-Class Agility, Reliability, and Security in Technology Organizations
Gene Kim, Patrick Debois, John Willis, Jez Humble e John Allspaw – 2015
2. The Phoenix Project: A Novel About IT, DevOps, and Helping your Business Win
Gene Kim, Kevin Behr e George Spafford – 2013
3. Starting and Scaling DevOps in the Enterprise
Gary Gruver – 2016
4. The DevOps Adoption Playbook: A Guide to Adopting DevOps in a Multi-Speed Enterprise
Sanjeev Sharma – 2017
5. The DevOps 2.0 Toolkit: Automating the Continuous Deployment Pipeline with Containerized Microservices
Viktor Farcic – 2016
6. The DevOps Handbook: Transforming Your Organization Through Agile, Scrum, and DevOps Principles
Michael Fiocchini – 2018
7. DevOps for the Modern Enterprise: Winning Practices to Transform Legacy IT Organizations
Mirco Hering – 2018
8. Effective DevOps. Building a Culture of Collaboration, Affinity, and Tooling at Scale
Jennifer Davis e Ryn Daniels – 2016
Give a good idea to a mediocre team, and they will screw it up. But give a mediocre idea to a great team, and they will either fix it or come up with something better.
It’s not the manager’s job to prevent risks. It’s the manager’s job to make it safe for others to take them.
To truly run an experiment, you need to try something out more than once, because at first – no matter what you try – it will probably be bumpy.
Every organization needs to make room for the time or effort a person needs for his or her personal life, and the dividends of this effort are not measured in business terms.
Content and Digital Coordinator – Xpand IT