As a global company, specialized in Big Data, Business Intelligence & Analytics, SOA & Enterprise Middleware, Mobility, Collaboration & Development tools, we deliver top products and services used by Fortune 500 companies. With more than 1600 customers in 75 countries, including Porsche, Vodafone, Lufthansa, Nike, Audi and Samsung, Xpand IT is recognized by its deep technological knowledge and “Passion for Excellence”.
At Xpand IT, everyone has a special talent. We value everyone’s talent in all fields. Excellent technical experts, visionary designers, dynamic and communicative Human Resources team, innovative researchers, magical marketers, entrepreneurial managers. These are the people that are part of Xpand IT.
If you feel that Xpand IT is the right place for you, give us a call!
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for an Accounting Administrative Assistant to assist our Accounting Department. This person will answer phones, make appointments, file paperwork, perform data entry, scan documents, receive and sort mail, and any other tasks that contribute to the function of the accounting department.
We are looking for an Accounting Administrative Assistant who can be able to:
- Provide administrative support to the Accounting Department;
- Maintain digital and physical financial records;
- Review and file payroll documents;
- Operate multiple line telephone system and route calls;
- Communicate with customers via phone, email, and mail;
- File paperwork;
- Perform data entry;
- Scan documents;
- And other tasks that contribute to the function of the Accounting Team.
THE NEXT XPANDER SHOULD HAVE…
- High School Degree;
- 1+ years of relevant experience;
- Additional qualification or experience as an Accounting Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus;
- Familiarity with finance regulations will be a plus;
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Good attention to detail;
- Solid time management skills and organizational ability;
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly;
- Knowledge of MS Office;
- Excellent English proficiency.
WHAT WE OFFER
Besides a competitive salary and a variable bonus program according to the performance, we have a number of other benefits:
- Relaxed work environment;
- Fruit and coffee available;
- Flexible schedule and good locations;
- Health insurance;
- Training plan, adjusted to individual needs;
- Opportunity to work on challenging projects in different locations;
- Social and team building events;
- Areas for leisure within the facilities;
- Protocols and other local benefits.
If you’ve read until here, then you are certainly who we are looking for.
Direct submission to this application on the form (right on the page) with the reference position (XP_ACC) or send us your CV to email@example.com.