As a global company, specialized in Big Data, Business Intelligence & Analytics, SOA & Enterprise Middleware, Mobility, Collaboration & Development tools, we deliver top products and services used by Fortune 500 companies. With more than 1600 customers in 75 countries, including Porsche, Vodafone, Lufthansa, Nike, Audi and Samsung, Xpand IT is recognized by its deep technological knowledge and “Passion for Excellence”.
At Xpand IT, everyone has a special talent. We value everyone’s talent in all fields. Excellent technical experts, visionary designers, dynamic and communicative Human Resources team, innovative researchers, magical marketers, entrepreneurial managers. These are the people that are part of Xpand IT.
If you feel that Xpand IT is the right place for you, give us a call!
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for an Accounting Manager. But, more than that, we seek a top expert that will ensure compliance with all current tax and legal obligations (DMR, DRI, IVA, SAF-T, Modelo 22, IES). With the experience you already have, we want to reinforce our account team with your mastery and knowledge.
We are looking for someone who is experienced in taxation and accounting processes. In addition to basic knowledge, the candidate should also be someone with a particular interest in a fast paced environment. Whoever is selected, will be responsible for reports preparation and analysis for management while applying the correct classification and booking of accounting documents.
In a typical day of an Account Manager, you will be responsible for accounting monthly and yearly consolidation processes to preparation of Trial balances, Balance sheet, P&L statements and others financial statements. The technical skills are important, but we also value the soft skills. You are expected to be a proactive and autonomous team player who is able to account monthly and yearly consolidation processes for management report analysis. You will also be expected to support in preparing tax benefits files (QREN, SIFIDE, between others) and the management of fixed assets.
THE NEXT XPANDER SHOULD HAVE…
- Degree in Accounting, Taxation or Management (Preferential);
- At least 5 years experience in accounting, taxation and broad administrative procedures;
- Enrolled as Certified Accountant (Mandatory);
- Experience in document accounting based on SNC (Sistema Normalização Contabilística), current account validation, trial balance analysis and bank reconciliation;
- Experience in accounting and financial information analysis;
- Knowledge of the Portuguese tax system (IVA, IRS, IRC, Código Contributivo, etc.)(Preferential);
- Experience in the year-end close, such as the relevant financial statements, the full set of accounts and its fiscal obligations (tax corporation computing and submission);
- Previous experience in accounting offices will be valued;
- Knowledge in payroll, social charges, FCT/FGCT and others legal obligations;
- Fluency in English.
WHAT WE OFFER
Besides a competitive salary and a variable bonus program according to the performance, we have a number of other benefits:
- Relaxed work environment;
- Fruit and coffee available;
- Flexible schedule and good locations;
- Health insurance;
- Training plan, adjusted to individual needs;
- Opportunity to work on challenging projects in different locations;
- Social and team building events;
- Areas for leisure within the facilities;
- Protocols and other local benefits.
If you’ve read until here, then you are certainly who we are looking for.
Direct submission to this application on the form (right on the page) with the reference position (ACC_MAN) or send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.