As a global company, specialized in Big Data, Business Intelligence & Analytics, SOA & Enterprise Middleware, Mobility, Collaboration & Development tools, we deliver top products and services used by Fortune 500 companies. With more than 2000 customers in 76 countries, including Porsche, Vodafone, Lufthansa, Nike, Audi and Samsung, Xpand IT is recognized by its deep technological knowledge and “Passion for Excellence”.
At Xpand IT, everyone has a special talent. We value everyone’s talent in all fields. Excellent technical experts, visionary designers, dynamic and communicative Human Resources team, innovative researchers, magical marketers, entrepreneurial managers. These are the people that are part of Xpand IT.
If you feel that Xpand IT is the right place for you, give us a call!
ABOUT THE JOB
Being a developer is all about understanding what technology can do to solve challenges. With that in mind, we’re looking for Android Developers that are eager to find how technologies can be used for the greater good! And when we talk about our Experts we know that they are not only stars in technical terms but also capable of helping a team achieve their potential.
We are looking for leaders. People that are technically strong but that are there for the team, that are able to use agile methodologies to deliver high-quality and high-performance applications and make sure everyone does it. Someone that likes developing using the new stuff but also values using some more mature technology when it makes sense. Someone that wants to be a beacon on the projects either by being an outstanding developer or by being capable of being the one that others look too for guidance.
Expect to be a part of a team that will make you push through your limits in more than one way – but that will be with you all the way! Your days can be spent working with the team at the office or in the customer, in Portugal or abroad – but always raising the Xpand IT flag high! And make no mistake, you will be better because of everything you’ll do, because our main objective is to make things that count and you’ll be a part of that.
THE NEXT XPANDER SHOULD HAVE…
- Degree in Computer Science/IT or related field or equivalent experience;
- Solid knowledge and minimum of 1/2 years’ experience in Android Development;
- Deep understanding of the Android APIs and integrating with device features;
- Solid knowledge of Java, Android Studio, Gradle and other IDE tools;
- Experience with Modern Architectures;
- RESTful services know-how (integrating with RESTful API backends);
- Knowledge of test suites, and writing tests for mobile apps;
- Being able to use development methodologies (Scrum) and Tools for Development Support (Confluence, JIRA, Git, Jenkins, Bamboo);
- Innovation capacity, good communication skills and easy integration into working teams;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken);
WHAT WE OFFER
Besides a competitive salary and a variable bonus program according to the performance, we have a number of other benefits:
- Relaxed work environment;
- Fruit and coffee available;
- Flexible schedule and good locations;
- Health insurance;
- Training plan, adjusted to individual needs;
- Opportunity to work on challenging projects in different locations;
- Social and team building events;
- Areas for leisure within the facilities;
- Protocols and other local benefits.
If you’ve read until here, then you are certainly who we are looking for!
Direct submission to this application on the form (right on the page) with the reference position (AD_ES) or send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.