As a global company, specialized in Big Data, Business Intelligence & Analytics, SOA & Enterprise Middleware, Mobility, Collaboration & Development tools, we deliver top products and services used by Fortune 500 companies. With more than 2000 customers in 76 countries, including Porsche, Vodafone, Lufthansa, Nike, Audi and Samsung, Xpand IT is recognized by its deep technological knowledge and “Passion for Excellence”.
At Xpand IT, everyone has a special talent. We value everyone’s talent in all fields. Excellent technical experts, visionary designers, dynamic and communicative Human Resources team, innovative researchers, magical marketers, entrepreneurial managers. These are the people that are part of Xpand IT.
If you feel that Xpand IT is the right place for you, give us a call.
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for an Angular Developer to join our team!
Being a developer is all about understanding what technology can do to solve challenges. With that in mind, we’re looking for Angular Developers that have in mind a pixel perfect attitude. And when we talk about our Experts we know that they are not only stars in technical terms but also capable of helping a team achieve their potential.
You will be working in one of our Big Data Products, a framework to improve Hadoop Data ingestion. Your main focus will be in developing the UI and you will be responsible for the user interface architecture, programming and deploy accordingly, and also maintain and enhance our existing implementations properties. This will improve our product visualization properties and will be central in it’s use.
Expect to be a part of a team that will make you push through your limits in more than one way – but that will be with you all the way! Your days can be spent working with the team at the office or in the customer, in Portugal or abroad – but always raising the Xpand IT flag high! And make no mistake, you will be better because of everything you’ll do, because our main objective is to make things that count and you’ll be a part of that.
THE NEXT XPANDER SHOULD HAVE…
- Degree / Master in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience;
- Solid knowledge and minimum of 2 years’ experience in Angular Development;
- Ability to code at all levels of a web application stack;
- Previous experience in Java development is a plus;
- Being able to use agile development methodologies (Scrum) and Tools for Development Support (Confluence, Jira, Git, Jenkins, Bamboo);
- Innovation capacity, good communication skills and easy integration into working teams;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken);
WHAT WE OFFER
Besides a competitive salary and a variable bonus program according to the performance, we have a number of other benefits:
- Relaxed work environment;
- Fruit and coffee available;
- Flexible schedule and good locations;
- Health insurance;
- Training plan, adjusted to individual needs;
- Opportunity to work on challenging projects in different locations;
- Social and team building events;
- Areas for leisure within the facilities;
- Protocols and other local benefits.
If you’ve read until here, then you are certainly who we are looking for!
Direct submission to this application on the form (right on the page) with the reference position (DMI_AD) or send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.