Everything we do is to inspire others to achieve outstanding results. We do this by investing in IT mastery to generate market value. As a global company specializing in Big Data, Business Intelligence & Analytics, Middleware, Enterprise Mobility, and Collaboration and Development tools, we have top products and services used by Fortune 500 companies. With a posture of honesty and cooperation with more than 180 clients in the service area and more than 3000 that use our products in 76 different countries, Xpand IT is recognized for its technological knowledge and “Passion for Excellence”.
At Xpand IT, everyone has a special talent. We value everyone’s talent in all fields. Excellent technical experts, visionary designers, dynamic and communicative Human Resources team, innovative researchers, magical marketers, entrepreneurial managers. These are the people that are part of Xpand IT.
If you feel that Xpand IT is the right place for you, give us a call!
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for an Atlassian System Administrator for our Collaboration and Development Solutions Team.
Atlassian is an enterprise software company that develops products for software developers, project managers, and content management. It is best known for its issue tracking application, Jira, and its team collaboration and wiki product, Confluence. Atlassian serves over 120,000 customers
We are looking for someone who will work closely with customers to understand their business and the functional requirements and will be responsible in help customers maximize the value of their Atlassian software, including Jira, by proposing thoughtful implementation designs that meet customers’ needs
THIS NEXT XPANDER SHOULD HAVE…
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Industrial Engineering and Management, Chemical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering or related technical disciplines;
- Experience with Linux System Administration and Windows System Administration.
- Experience with HTTP Servers (Apache, NGINX) and Database Servers (MySQL, Postgres and SQL Server).
- Experience with Java Runtime Environment.
- If possible, experience with Atlassian Platforms, such as Jira, Confluence, and Bitbucket.
- Innovation capacity, good communication skills, and easy integration into working teams;
- Scripting experience (PHP, Groovy, Bash or Python) – Nice to have
- Experience in migrations, general system maintenance, and incident troubleshooting – Nice to have
- Atlassian Administrator Certification – Nice to have.
If you’ve read until here, then you are certainly who we are looking for.
Direct submission to this application on the form (right on the page) or send us your CV to email@example.com with the reference position (AO_ASA).