As a global company, specialized in Big Data, Business Intelligence & Analytics, SOA & Enterprise Middleware, Mobility, Collaboration & Development tools, we deliver top products and services used by Fortune 500 companies. With more than 2000 customers in 76 countries, including Porsche, Vodafone, Lufthansa, Nike, Audi and Samsung, Xpand IT is recognized by its deep technological knowledge and “Passion for Excellence”.
At Xpand IT, everyone has a special talent. We value everyone’s talent in all fields. Excellent technical experts, visionary designers, dynamic and communicative Human Resources team, innovative researchers, magical marketers, entrepreneurial managers. These are the people that are part of Xpand IT.
If you feel that Xpand IT is the right place for you, give us a call.
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for an Amazon Web Services Engineer for the Xpand Add-ons family of products. Xpand Add-ons is an Xpand IT division that delivers Word-Class Add-ons for Atlassian Products, more information about this team is available at www.xpand-addons.com.
Our AWS Engineer will be responsible for architecture, monitor and optimize the cloud infrastructure that runs the software products we provide as a service to our customers.
We are looking for someone who is able to take a leading role on assuring our cloud infrastructure is both reliable and scalable.
A typical day of a AWS Engineer will go from working jointly with Development Engineers, Support Team and Product Managers, to stay current on all AWS technology, applications design and define system architecture.
THE NEXT XPANDER SHOULD HAVE…
- Degree in Computer Science / IT or related field or equivalent experience;
- At least 2 years of direct experience in architecture / design in applications on cloud providers such as AWS;
- Willingness to imagine new solutions and defending complex architectures;
- Know-how in at least one of these: infrastructure architecture, web application architecture, data architecture;
- Experience in NoSQL databases administration such as MongoDB;
- Expert in Linux administration;
- Be able to use agile methodologies (Scrum) and tools (Confluence, Jira, Git, Jenkins, Bamboo);
- Ability to innovate, good communication skills and easy integration into work teams;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
WHAT WE OFFER
Besides a competitive salary and a variable bonus program according to the performance, we have a number of other benefits:
- Relaxed work environment;
- Fruit and coffee available;
- Flexible schedule and good locations;
- Health insurance;
- Training plan, adjusted to individual needs;
- Opportunity to work on challenging projects in different locations;
- Social and team building events;
- Areas for leisure within the facilities;
- Protocols and other local benefits.
If you’ve read until here, then you are certainly who we are looking for.
Direct submission to this application on the form (right on the page) with the reference position (AO_AWS) or send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.