Everything we do is to inspire others to achieve outstanding results. We do this by investing in IT mastery to generate market value. As a global company specializing in Big Data, Business Intelligence & Analytics, Middleware, Enterprise Mobility, and Collaboration and Development tools, we have top products and services used by Fortune 500 companies. With a posture of honesty and cooperation with more than 180 clients in the service area and more than 3000 that use our products in 76 different countries, Xpand IT is recognized for its technological knowledge and “Passion for Excellence”.
At Xpand IT, everyone has a special talent. We value everyone’s talent in all fields. Excellent technical experts, visionary designers, dynamic and communicative Human Resources team, innovative researchers, magical marketeers, entrepreneurial managers. These are the people that are part of Xpand IT.
If you feel that Xpand IT is the right place for you, give us a call.
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for a Content and Competitive Intelligence Specialist for the Xpand Add-ons family of products.
Xpand Add-ons is an Xpand IT division that delivers World-Class Add-ons for Atlassian Products, more information about this team is available at www.xpand-addons.com.
The Content and Competitive Intelligence Specialist plays an important role in Xpand IT’s product marketing efforts. You will help our marketing team build a network of subject matter experts to share insightful content with our prospects and others in the test and project management industries. In addition, you will make sure we understand our competition to help shape our marketing strategy to capture new customers.
Your hunger to learn and grow knows no limits; you always want to engage with new ideas and technologies to improve your work and that of your team.
THE NEXT XPANDER SHOULD HAVE…
- Degree in Marketing, Communication or a similar field;
- 2-3 years experience in business-to-business marketing for the IT industry;
- Excellent written and verbal English skills;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office;
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a busy environment;
- Excellent communication skills;
- WordPress administration;
- Video editing (nice to have).
WHAT WE OFFER
Besides a competitive salary and a variable bonus program according to the performance, we have a number of other benefits:
- Work in a software product team;
- World-class customers;
- Flexible work hours and remote work;
- Relaxed work environment;
- Fruit and coffee available;
- Health insurance;
- Training plan, adjusted to individual needs;
- Opportunity to work on challenging projects in different locations;
- Social and team building events;
- Areas for leisure within the facilities;
- Protocols and other local benefits.
If you’ve read until here, then you are certainly who we are looking for
Direct submission to this application on the form (right on the page) with the reference position (AO_CCIS) or send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.