As a global company, specialized in Big Data, Business Intelligence & Analytics, SOA & Enterprise Middleware, Mobility, Collaboration & Development tools, we deliver top products and services used by Fortune 500 companies. With more than 2000 customers in 76 countries, including Porsche, Vodafone, Lufthansa, Nike, Audi and Samsung, Xpand IT is recognized by its deep technological knowledge and “Passion for Excellence”.
At Xpand IT, everyone has a special talent. We value everyone’s talent in all fields. Excellent technical experts, visionary designers, dynamic and communicative Human Resources team, innovative researchers, magical marketers, entrepreneurial managers. These are the people that are part of Xpand IT.
If you feel that Xpand IT is the right place for you, give us a call.
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for a Customer Success Specialist who can be able to:
- Establish relationship with clients, which include increasing adoption, ensuring retention and satisfaction;
- Elaborate and delivery of compliant and professionally produced proposals within customer defined timeframes;
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services;
- Develop, prepare and nurture customers and strategic partners for advocacy;
- Work to identify and/or develop cross and upsell opportunities;
- Responsible for customer license renewals;
- Work together with marketing to build and develop specific campaigns.
THE NEXT XPANDER SHOULD HAVE…
- Proven ability to drive continuous value of our product(s);
- Prior experience in Customer Success or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention;
- Motivated to work with clients of all sizes;
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong team player but still a self-starter;
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly;
- 1+ years of relevant experience (not mandatory);
- Experience with CRM platforms is a plus;
- Excellent English proficiency;
- You’re driven: No one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are;
- Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use;
- You want to help and serve our customers: They win, so you win.
WHAT WE OFFER
Besides a competitive salary and a variable bonus program according to the performance, we have a number of other benefits:
- Relaxed work environment;
- Fruit and coffee available;
- Flexible schedule and good locations;
- Health insurance;
- Training plan, adjusted to individual needs;
- Opportunity to work on challenging projects in different locations;
- Social and team building events;
- Areas for leisure within the facilities;
- Protocols and other local benefits.
If you’ve read until here, then you are certainly who we are looking for.
Direct submission to this application on the form (right on the page) with the reference position (XP_CSS) or send us your CV to email@example.com.