Everything we do is to inspire others to achieve outstanding results. We do this by investing in IT mastery to generate market value. As a global company specializing in Big Data, Business Intelligence & Analytics, Data Science, Digital Xperiences, Middleware, and Collaboration and Development tools, we have top products and services used by Fortune 500 companies. With a posture of honesty and cooperation with more than 180 clients in the service area and more than 3000 that use our products in 76 different countries, Xpand IT is recognized for its technological knowledge and “Passion for Excellence”.
At Xpand IT, everyone has a special talent. We value everyone’s talent in all fields. Excellent technical experts, visionary designers, dynamic and communicative Human Resources team, innovative researchers, magical marketers, entrepreneurial managers. These are the people that are part of Xpand IT.
If you feel that Xpand IT is the right place for you, give us a call.
ABOUT THE JOB
The primary function of the Customer Success Associate is to provide direct administrative support to the Sales team in the ongoing development of existing and prospective clients to ensure that the department is able to meet its growth targets.
We are looking for a Customer Success Associate who can be able to:
- Coordinate and take over the after-sales process for the resale of licenses, subscriptions and IT services;
- Nurture customers, gather feedback and respond ad hoc requests;
- Assume and support the billing process;
- Support the Sales team, creating and tracking all business interactions;
- Assist the Marketing team in support of specific campaigns;
- Report to management team;
- Management of public tenders.
THE NEXT XPANDER SHOULD HAVE…
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Good attention to detail;
- Solid time management skills and organizational ability;
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly;
- Strong organizational, collaboration and team building skills;
- Knowledge of MS Office suite;
- 1+ years of relevant experience;
- Experience with CRM platforms is a plus;
- Excellent English proficiency is a must;
- Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use;
- Entrepreneurial spirit and mindset;
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to handle challenging situations and people.
If you’ve read until here, then you are certainly who we are looking for.
Direct submission to this application on the form (right on the page) with the reference position (XP_CSA) or send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.