As a global company, specialized in Big Data, Business Intelligence & Analytics, SOA & Enterprise Middleware, Mobility, Collaboration & Development tools, we deliver top products and services used by Fortune 500 companies. With more than 2000 customers in 76 countries, including Porsche, Vodafone, Lufthansa, Nike, Audi and Samsung, Xpand IT is recognized by its deep technological knowledge and “Passion for Excellence”.
At Xpand IT, everyone has a special talent. We value everyone’s talent in all fields. Excellent technical experts, visionary designers, dynamic and communicative Human Resources team, innovative researchers, magical marketers, entrepreneurial managers. These are the people that are part of Xpand IT.
If you feel that Xpand IT is the right place for you, give us a call!
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for a Designer Trainee who can be able to:
- Develop Graphic Design Projects, User Interfaces and User Experience in different areas: Marketing, Promotion & Communication, User Interfaces and Dashboards for both Desktop and/or Mobile Devices, Branding, Illustration, Motion Graphics, Interaction Design;
- Develop Graphic / Ux & UI Proposals to inside company and customer projects;
- Know about industry trends and develop proposals in accordance.
THE NEXT XPANDER SHOULD HAVE…
- Graduation / Degree in Design or similar;
- Good knowledge of Industry Standard Tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere, After Effects, Audition, Dreamweaver);
- Additional technical training and/or some experience in UX/UI, Motion Graphics, Branding & Adobe Experience Design (XD) will be a bonus;
- Passion for Culture and Visual Communication;
- Responsibility and organization;
- Interest in the technology area and knowledge of IT market;
- Communication and good interpersonal skills;
- Be eligible for IEFP Internship.
WHAT WE OFFER
Besides a competitive salary and a variable bonus program according to the performance, we have a number of other benefits:
- Relaxed work environment;
- Fruit and coffee available;
- Flexible schedule and good locations;
- Health insurance;
- Training plan, adjusted to individual needs;
- Opportunity to work on challenging projects in different locations;
- Social and team building events;
- Areas for leisure within the facilities;
- Protocols and other local benefits.
If you’ve read until here, then you are certainly who we are looking for.
Direct submission to this application on the form (right on the page) with the reference position (XP_DESIGN) or send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.