As a global company, specialized in Big Data, Business Intelligence & Analytics, SOA & Enterprise Middleware, Mobility, Collaboration & Development tools, we deliver top products and services used by Fortune 500 companies. With more than 2000 customers in 76 countries, including Porsche, Vodafone, Lufthansa, Nike, Audi and Samsung, Xpand IT is recognized by its deep technological knowledge and “Passion for Excellence”.
At Xpand IT, everyone has a special talent. We value everyone’s talent in all fields. Excellent technical experts, visionary designers, dynamic and communicative Human Resources team, innovative researchers, magical marketeers, entrepreneurial managers. These are the people that are part of Xpand IT.
If you feel that Xpand IT is the right place for you, give us a call.
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for an Employer Branding Specialist who can be able to:
- Support the implementation of our Marketing Plan;
- Monitor and Benchmark / Identify Best Practices in IT Industry for recruitment and company culture promotion purposes;
- Conceptualize, promote and operationalize Internal and External Events;
- Report / benchmarking of the conducted initiatives;
- Promote several internal initiatives aligned with other areas/departments;
- Establish Contact with Suppliers, analyze and negotiate proposals;
- Develop a consistent and recurrent line of communication focused on Employer Branding for the different channels (Blog, Redes Sociais, Website);
- Explore & develop the video channel focused on Social Media.
THE NEXT XPANDER SHOULD HAVE…
- Graduation / Degree in Marketing, Communication, Journalism or similar;
- Minimum of 3/4 years’ experience in B2B Employer Branding for the IT Industry;
- Good communication skills and easy integration into working teams;
- Always eager to learn and share knowledge;
- High creative capacity to conceptualize differentiated initiatives targeted to proposed objectives;
- Able to deal with pressure and work in fast pace environment, never losing the sense of priority and focus;
- Willingness in taking initiative and assuming responsibility;
- Excellent English writing and spoken (mandatory);
- Proficient in Office software;
- Familiar with Digital Marketing channels (Social Media, Email Marketing, SEM, Inbound Marketing);
- Good knowledge in video recording and editing.
WHAT WE OFFER
Besides a competitive salary, we have a number of other benefits:
- Relaxed work environment;
- Fruit and coffee available;
- Flexible schedule and good locations;
- Training plan, adjusted to individual needs;
- Social and team building events;
- Areas for leisure within the facilities;
- Protocols and other local benefits.
If you’ve read until here, then you are certainly who we are looking for.
Direct submission to this application on the form (right on the page) with the reference position (XP_EBSP) or send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.