As a global company, specialized in Big Data, Business Intelligence & Analytics, SOA & Enterprise Middleware, Mobility, Collaboration & Development tools, we deliver top products and services used by Fortune 500 companies. With more than 2000 customers in 76 countries, including Porsche, Vodafone, Lufthansa, Nike, Audi and Samsung, Xpand IT is recognized by its deep technological knowledge and “Passion for Excellence”.
At Xpand IT, everyone has a special talent. We value everyone’s talent in all fields. Excellent technical experts, visionary designers, dynamic and communicative Human Resources team, innovative researchers, magical marketers, entrepreneurial managers. These are the people that are part of Xpand IT.
If you feel that Xpand IT is the right place for you, give us a call.
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for a competent Executive Administrative Assistant to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to executive’s working life and communication.
- Act as the point of contact between the Partners and internal/external clients;
- Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, take messages and routing correspondence;
- Handle requests and queries appropriately;
- Maintain diary, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders;
- Make travel arrangements;
- Take dictation and minutes and accurately enter data;
- Monitor office supplies and research advantageous deals or suppliers;
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs;
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system.
THE NEXT XPANDER SHOULD HAVE…
- Proven experience as an executive administrative assistant, senior executive assistant or in other secretarial position;
- Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office;
- Proficiency in English;
- Exemplary planning and time management skills;
- Up-to-date with advancements in office gadgets and applications;
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload;
- High level verbal and written communications skills;
- Discretion and confidentiality;
- High School degree. Additional qualification as personal assistant would be considered an advantage.
WHAT WE OFFER
Besides a competitive salary, we have a number of other benefits:
- Relaxed work environment;
- Fruit and coffee available;
- Flexible schedule and good locations;
- Training plan, adjusted to individual needs;
- Social and team building events;
- Areas for leisure within the facilities;
- Protocols and other local benefits.
If you’ve read until here, then you are certainly who we are looking for.
Direct submission to this application on the form (right on the page) with the reference position (XP_EAA) or send us your CV to email@example.com.