As a global company, specialized in Big Data, Business Intelligence & Analytics, SOA & Enterprise Middleware, Mobility, Collaboration & Development tools, we deliver top products and services used by Fortune 500 companies. With more than 2000 customers in 76 countries, including Porsche, Vodafone, Lufthansa, Nike, Audi and Samsung, Xpand IT is recognized by its deep technological knowledge and “Passion for Excellence”.
At Xpand IT, everyone has a special talent. We value everyone’s talent in all fields. Excellent technical experts, visionary designers, dynamic and communicative Human Resources team, innovative researchers, magical marketers, entrepreneurial managers. These are the people that are part of Xpand IT.
If you feel that Xpand IT is the right place for you, give us a call!
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for a superb Frontend Developer. But, more than just a Developer, we seek a Ninja Engineer in advanced Rich Interfaces.
A typical day of a Frontend Developer, will go from build component oriented and responsive web applications and, as a team member, work with designers and software engineers to ship highly visual products. The technical skills are important, but he should also value the soft skills. Present a proof of concept, discuss requirements with the team, set priorities and appropriate delivery time, being able to share knowledge with the team and produce quality documentation are skills we expect but we will also help to develop.
THE NEXT XPANDER SHOULD HAVE…
- Solid knowledge and some experience in the design and implementation of multi-layer Web architectures;
- We value experience in using frameworks/libraries to support “client side” development such as Angular.js or React;
- Being able to use development methodologies (Scrum) and Tools for Development Support (Confluence, JIRA, Git, Jenkins, Bamboo) ;
Innovation capacity, good communication skills and easy integration into working teams;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken);
- Possibility and willingness to travel though Europe (maximum period of 2 months).
WHAT WE OFFER
Besides a competitive salary and a variable bonus program according to the performance, we have a number of other benefits:
- Relaxed work environment;
- Fruit and coffee available;
- Flexible schedule and good locations;
- Health insurance;
- Training plan, adjusted to individual needs;
- Opportunity to work on challenging projects in different locations;
- Social and team building events;
- Areas for leisure within the facilities;
- Protocols and other local benefits.
If you’ve read until here, then you are certainly who we are looking for.
Direct submission to this application on the form (right on the page) with the reference position (FE_ES) or send us your CV to email@example.com.