As a global company, specialized in Big Data, Business Intelligence & Analytics, SOA & Enterprise Middleware, Mobility, Collaboration & Development tools, we deliver top products and services used by Fortune 500 companies. With more than 2000 customers in 76 countries, including Porsche, Vodafone, Lufthansa, Nike, Audi and Samsung, Xpand IT is recognized by its deep technological knowledge and “Passion for Excellence”.
At Xpand IT, everyone has a special talent. We value everyone’s talent in all fields. Excellent technical experts, visionary designers, dynamic and communicative Human Resources team, innovative researchers, magical marketers, entrepreneurial managers. These are the people that are part of Xpand IT.
If you feel that Xpand IT is the right place for you, give us a call.
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for an HR Administrative Trainee who is able to provide direct support to the Human Resources team and support our growth.
Your day-by-day will go through several tasks, such as:
• Support administrative tasks, particularly Payroll Processing;
• Organize and keep updated the archive of individual processes;
• Control the validity of contracts and the drafting of contracts;
• Other administrative tasks.
We always look for honest, trustworthy, competent people with a sense of responsibility. People who work as a team and who inspire others to respect these values.
If you feel that Xpand IT is the right place for you, contact us.
THE NEXT XPANDER SHOULD HAVE
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Public Administration, Human Resources Management, Sociology;
- Eligibility for IEFP Professional Internship;
- Solid knowledge of English, written and spoken;
- Good knowledge of Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to focus and attention to detail;
- Professional, organized, dynamic and with a high sense of responsibility.
WHAT WE OFFER
Besides a competitive salary and a variable bonus program according to the performance, we have a number of other benefits:
- Relaxed work environment;
- Fruit and coffee available;
- Flexible schedule and good locations;
- Health insurance;
- Training plan, adjusted to individual needs;
- Opportunity to work on challenging projects in different locations;
- Social and team building events;
- Areas for leisure within the facilities;
- Protocols and other local benefits.
If you’ve read until here, then you are certainly who we are looking for.
Direct submission to this application on the form (right on the page) with the reference position (XP_HR_ADM) or send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.