As a global company, specialized in Big Data, Business Intelligence & Analytics, SOA & Enterprise Middleware, Mobility, Collaboration & Development tools, we deliver top products and services used by Fortune 500 companies. With more than 800 customers in 58 countries, including Tesla, Porsche, Vodafone, Lufthansa, Nike, Audi and Samsung, Xpand IT is recognized by its deep technological knowledge and “Passion for Excellence”.
At Xpand IT, everyone has a special talent. We value everyone’s talent in all fields. Excellent technical experts, visionary designers, dynamic and communicative Human Resources team, innovative researchers, magical marketers, entrepreneurial managers. These are the people that are part of Xpand IT.
If you feel that Xpand IT is the right place for you, give us a call.
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for a Java Expert. But, more than just Java, we seek a top expert in advanced Software architectures. With the experience you already have, we want to strengthen ours, and improve our development of software solutions to its fullness (aka “full stack”).
We are looking for someone who is able to take a leading role in developing key features of our products. In addition to basic knowledge, the candidate should also be someone with a particular interest in learning new tools to improve software performance. Whoever is selected, will work on projects from scratch to glory as well as in partnership with our customers, especially in the identification of new features
THE NEXT XPANDER SHOULD HAVE…
- Graduation / degree in Information and Technology or similar;
- Responsibility and organizarion;
- Good practices and programming quality;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in developing in Java (JSE and JEE). We value experience in the following fields:
- Application / Web servers: Red Hat JBoss, Apache Tomcat. IBM Websphere.
- Build Frameworks: Gradle and/or Maven
- Knowledge on Server Side frameworks: ex: Node.js, Express.js.
- Knowledge on Client Side frameworks: ex: JQuery UI, Bootstrap, AngularJS.
- Practical experience on related Database modelling (E/R Modelling).
- Preference for Development Methodologies (Scrum) and tools for development support (Confluence, Jira, Git/Jenkins, Bamboo);
- Innovation skills, communication skills and integration on working teams;
- Fluency on English language (written and spoken); Knowledge on German Language (optional)
- Availability to travel to Europe (for two month periods maximum);
… and above all “Passion for Excellence”
WHAT WE OFFER
Besides a competitive salary and a variable bonus program according to the performance, we have a number of other benefits:
- Relaxed work environment;
- Fruit and coffee available;
- Flexible schedule and good locations;
- Health insurance;
- Training plan, adjusted to individual needs;
- Opportunity to work on challenging projects in different locations;
- Social and team building events;
- Areas for leisure within the facilities;
- Protocols and other local benefits.
If you’ve read until here, then you are certainly who we are looking for.
Direct submission to this application on the form (right on the page) or send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference position (JAVA_XPRT);