As a global company, specialized in Big Data, Business Intelligence & Analytics, SOA & Enterprise Middleware, Mobility, Collaboration & Development tools, we deliver top products and services used by Fortune 500 companies. With more than 800 customers in 58 countries, including Tesla, Porsche, Vodafone, Lufthansa, Nike, Audi and Samsung, Xpand IT is recognized by its deep technological knowledge and “Passion for Excellence”.
At Xpand IT, everyone has a special talent. We value everyone’s talent in all fields. Excellent technical experts, visionary designers, dynamic and communicative Human Resources team, innovative researchers, magical marketers, entrepreneurial managers. These are the people that are part of Xpand IT.
If you feel that Xpand IT is the right place for you, give us a call.
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for a Java expert. But, more than just Java, we seek a top expert in advanced Software architectures. With the experience you already have, we want to strengthen ours, and improve our development of software solutions to its fullness (aka “full stack”).
We are looking for someone who is able to take a leading role in developing key features of our products. In addition to basic knowledge, the candidate should also be someone with a particular interest in learning new tools to improve software performance. Whoever is selected, will work on projects from scratch to glory as well as in partnership with our customers, especially in the identification of new features.
A typical day of a Senior Developer, will go from coordinating the team of engineers, to the development of features in the road map in each sprint. He himself is part of the development of the most critical components. The technical skills are important, but he should also value the soft skills. Present a proof of concept, discuss requirements with the client, set priorities and appropriate delivery time, being able to share knowledge with the team and produce quality documentation are skills we expect but will also help develop.
THE NEXT XPANDER SHOULD HAVE…
- Solid knowledge and minimum of 5 years’ experience in Java development (JSE and JEE) ; Experience in the design and implementation of multi-layer Web architectures.
- We value experience in using frameworks / libraries to support the development level of frontend and backend such as Spring MVC, Hibernate, node.js, angular.js.
- Being able to use development methodologies (Scrum) and Tools for Development Support (Confluence, JIRA, Git, Jenkins, Bamboo) ;
Innovation capacity, good communication skills and easy integration into working teams ;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) ;
- Possibility and willingness to travel though Europe (maximum period of 2 months),
… and above all “Passion for Excellence”
WHAT WE OFFER
Besides a competitive salary and a variable bonus program according to the performance, we have a number of other benefits:
- Relaxed work environment;
- Fruit and coffee available;
- Flexible schedule and good locations;
- Health insurance;
- Training plan, adjusted to individual needs;
- Opportunity to work on challenging projects in different locations;
- Social and team building events;
- Areas for leisure within the facilities;
- Protocols and other local benefits.
If you’ve read until here, then you are certainly who we are looking for.
Direct submission to this application on the form (right on the page) with the reference position (JAVA_SDEV).