Everything we do is to inspire others to achieve outstanding results. We do this by investing in IT mastery to generate market value. As a global company specializing in Big Data, Business Intelligence & Analytics, Data Science, Middleware, Digital Xperiences, and Collaboration and Development tools, we have top products and services used by Fortune 500 companies. With a posture of honesty and cooperation with more than 180 clients in the service area and more than 3000 that use our products in 76 different countries, Xpand IT is recognized for its technological knowledge and “Passion for Excellence”.
At Xpand IT, everyone has a special talent. We value everyone’s talent in all fields. Excellent technical experts, visionary designers, dynamic and communicative Human Resources team, innovative researchers, magical marketers, entrepreneurial managers. These are the people that are part of Xpand IT.
If you feel that Xpand IT is the right place for you, give us a call.
ABOUT THE JOB
Xray is one of the most popular Test Management Tools, currently used by more than 4000 companies and millions of users around the globe. Xporter is a revolutionary data reporting App for Atlassian Jira and Salesforce CRM.
We are looking for someone who is able to take a leading role in developing key features for the Cloud version of our products. Whoever is selected, will work on a big software product team with thousands of customers all over the world.
THE NEXT XPANDER SHOULD HAVE…
- Degree in Computer Science / IT or related field or equivalent experience;
- Ability to code at all levels of a web application stack;
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB;
- Being able to use agile development methodologies (Scrum) and Tools for Development Support (Confluence, Jira, Git, Jenkins, Bamboo);
- Innovation capacity, good communication skills, and easy integration into working teams;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken);
If you’ve read until here, then you are certainly who we are looking for.
Direct submission to this application on the form (right on the page) with the reference position (AO_JS) or send us your CV to email@example.com.