As a global company, specialized in Big Data, Business Intelligence & Analytics, SOA & Enterprise Middleware, Mobility, Collaboration & Development tools, we deliver top products and services used by Fortune 500 companies. With more than 1600 customers in 75 countries, including Porsche, Vodafone, Lufthansa, Nike, Audi and Samsung, Xpand IT is recognized by its deep technological knowledge and “Passion for Excellence”.
At Xpand IT, everyone has a special talent. We value everyone’s talent in all fields. Excellent technical experts, visionary designers, dynamic and communicative Human Resources team, innovative researchers, magical marketers, entrepreneurial managers. These are the people that are part of Xpand IT.
If you feel that Xpand IT is the right place for you, give us a call.
ABOUT THE JOB
Being a developer is all about understanding what technology can do to solve challenges. With that in mind, we’re looking for graduated developers that are eager to find how Microsoft technologies can be used for the greater good!
We are looking for someone who is aware of agile methodologies to deliver high-quality and high-performance solutions. Someone that likes developing using new stuff but also values using some more mature technology when it makes sense. A person that understands that each and every one of his tasks is part of a greater picture and that is responsible and delivering quality work. Someone that is motivated to work on each and every side of technology: web, mobile or anything else that makes sense according to the challenge at hand!
Expect to be part of a team that will make you push through your limits in more than one way – but that will be with you all the way! Your days can be spent working with the team at the office or in the customer, in Portugal or abroad – but always raising the Xpand IT flag high! And make no mistake, you will be better because of everything you’ll do, because our main objective is to make things that count and you’ll be part of that.
THE NEXT XPANDER SHOULD HAVE…
- Degree in Computer Science/IT or related field or equivalent experience;
- Good knowledge in application development and best practices;
- Motivation in using .Net – with basic experience in some of the following: MVC, WebAPI, WCF, Entity Framework and/or SQL Server;
- It would be a great plus if you had some experience, even if academic, with some of the features of Microsoft Azure namely App Services, API Management, Cognitive Services, etc;
- Knowledge of development methodologies (Scrum) and Tools for Development Support (Confluence, JIRA, Git, Jenkins, Bamboo, VSTS);
- Be capable of contributing for his team to comply with best practices and methodologies;
- Innovation capacity, good communication skills and easy integration into working teams;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken);
- Possibility and willingness to travel though Europe (maximum period of 2 months).
WHAT WE OFFER
Besides a competitive salary and a variable bonus program according to the performance, we have a number of other benefits:
- Relaxed work environment;
- Fruit and coffee available;
- Flexible schedule and good locations;
- Health insurance;
- Training plan, adjusted to individual needs;
- Opportunity to work on challenging projects in different locations;
- Social and team building events;
- Areas for leisure within the facilities;
- Protocols and other local benefits.
If you’ve read until here, then you are certainly who we are looking for.
Direct submission to this application on the form (right on the page) with the reference position (MS_JMD) or send us your CV to email@example.com.