Everything we do is to inspire others to achieve outstanding results. We do this by investing in IT mastery to generate market value. As a global company specializing in Big Data, Business Intelligence & Analytics, Middleware, Enterprise Mobility, and Collaboration and Development tools, we have top products and services used by Fortune 500 companies. With a posture of honesty and cooperation with more than 180 clients in the service area and more than 3000 that use our products in 76 different countries, Xpand IT is recognized for its technological knowledge and “Passion for Excellence”.
At Xpand IT, everyone has a special talent. We value everyone’s talent in all fields. Excellent technical experts, visionary designers, dynamic and communicative Human Resources team, innovative researchers, magical marketers, entrepreneurial managers. These are the people that are part of Xpand IT.
If you feel that Xpand IT is the right place for you, give us a call!
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for a Junior Middleware Developer to complete our team.
We’re looking for someone who is interested in learning more about enterprise system integration and the full cycle development and it’s challenges. If you are just fresh out of college don’t worry, we will provide training and keep up with you as long as you need.
You will be responsible for the development of quality middleware solutions, based on WSO2 technology, applying typical integration standards and best practices such as abstraction, reuse and composition. You will be expected to adapt to our methodology XPAgile, that is a mix between SCRUM and Xtreme Programming, in order to define tasks and priorities for your objectives.
Expect to be a part of a team that will make you push through your limits in more than one way – but that will be with you all the way! Your days can be spent working in Portugal or abroad – but always raising the Xpand IT flag high! And make no mistake, you will be better because of everything you’ll do, because our main objective is to make things that count and you’ll be a part of that.
THIS NEXT XPANDER SHOULD HAVE…
- Degree or Master in Computer Science/IT or related field or equivalent experience;
- Developed academic projects in the area of architecture and systems integration;
- Academic Experience with Java or other language in Object-Oriented Programming;
- Understanding of integration patterns and coding best practices;
- Knowledge in XML, Xpath and JSON;
- Contact with Unix systems and shell scripting;
- We value experience in WSO2 or other similar technologies;
- Motivation, innovation capacity, good communication skills and easy integration into working teams;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken);
- Possibility and willingness to travel Europe (maximum period of 2 months).
If you’ve read until here, then you are certainly who we are looking for.
Direct submission to this application on the form (right on the page) or send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference position (ES_WSO2).