Everything we do is to inspire others to achieve outstanding results. We do this by investing in IT mastery to generate market value. As a global company specializing in Big Data, Business Intelligence & Analytics, Middleware, Enterprise Mobility, and Collaboration and Development tools, we have top products and services used by Fortune 500 companies. With a posture of honesty and cooperation with more than 180 clients in the service area and more than 3000 that use our products in 76 different countries, Xpand IT is recognized for its technological knowledge and “Passion for Excellence”.
At Xpand IT, everyone has a special talent. We value everyone’s talent in all fields. Excellent technical experts, visionary designers, dynamic and communicative Human Resources team, innovative researchers, magical marketeers, entrepreneurial managers. These are the people that are part of Xpand IT.
If you feel that Xpand IT is the right place for you, give us a call.
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for a Marketing Assistant for Brand, Talent & Employer Journey who can be able to:
- Support the Talent Marketing area in the implementation of our Marketing and Communication plan;
- Conceptualize, promote and operationalize initiatives such as Events, Webinars and Training events;
- Reporting / benchmarking the initiatives developed;
- Support creating content for campaigns in different channels (Blog, Social Networks, Whitepapers, Videos, Website);
- Promote several internal initiatives in line with the objectives of the brand;
- Establish contact with suppliers, analyze and negotiate proposals;
- Provide administrative support to the development of the different activities;
- Identify and use the best practices used in the IT industry.
THE NEXT XPANDER SHOULD HAVE…
- Graduation / Degree in Marketing, Communication, Journalism or similar;
- At least 3 years’ experience in Marketing and Communication;
- Knowledge in several Digital Marketing channels (Social Networks, Email Marketing, SEM, Inbound Marketing);
- Experience in developing written / copy content – excellent writing skills;
- Experience in Event Management;
- Good communication skills and easy integration into working teams;
- Always eager to learn and share knowledge;
- Able to deal with pressure and work in a fast paced environment, never losing the sense of priority and focus;
- Willingness in taking initiative and assuming responsibility;
- Excellent English writing and spoken (mandatory).
WHAT WE OFFER
Besides a competitive salary and a variable bonus program according to the performance, we have a number of other benefits:
- Relaxed work environment;
- Fruit and coffee available;
- Flexible schedule and good locations;
- Health insurance;
- Training plan, adjusted to individual needs;
- Opportunity to work on challenging projects in different locations;
- Social and team building events;
- Areas for leisure within the facilities;
- Protocols and other local benefits.
If you’ve read until here, then you are certainly who we are looking for!
Direct submission to this application on the form (right on the page) with the reference position (XP_MAB) or send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.