As a global company, specialized in Big Data, Business Intelligence & Analytics, SOA & Enterprise Middleware, Mobility, Collaboration & Development tools, we deliver top products and services used by Fortune 500 companies. With more than 2000 customers in 76 countries, including Porsche, Vodafone, Lufthansa, Nike, Audi and Samsung, Xpand IT is recognized by its deep technological knowledge and “Passion for Excellence”.
At Xpand IT, everyone has a special talent. We value everyone’s talent in all fields. Excellent technical experts, visionary designers, dynamic and communicative Human Resources team, innovative researchers, magical marketers, entrepreneurial managers. These are the people that are part of Xpand IT.
If you feel that Xpand IT is the right place for you, give us a call.
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for a Marketing Assistant who can be able to:
- Support the implementation of our Marketing Plan and Activities Calendar;
- Provide Logistic Support in Events;
- Promote several internal initiatives aligned with other areas/ departments;
- Establish Contact with Suppliers;
- Monitor and Benchmark / Identify Best Practices in IT Industry;
- Support the creation of content for campaigns produced in all kinds of channels (Blog Posts, Social Media, E-books, Whitepapers, Videos, Website, Surveys, Interview’s, PR’s);
- Manage and Update all kinds of Contacts in the Company Database (Press, Suppliers).
THE NEXT XPANDER SHOULD HAVE…
- 1-2 years’ experience in Marketing (preferably in the IT industry);
- Graduation / Degree in Marketing, Communication, Journalism or similar;
- Knowledge of digital marketing / social media tendencies and practices;
- Good communication skills and easy integration into working teams;
- Always eager to learn and share knowledge;
- Able to deal with pressure and work in fast – paced environment, never losing the sense of priority and focus;
- Willingness in taking initiative and assuming responsibility;
- Excellent English writing and spoken (mandatory);
- Generic Knowledge as User in Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator is valued;
- Proficient in Office software.
WHAT WE OFFER
Besides a competitive salary and a variable bonus program according to the performance, we have a number of other benefits:
- Relaxed work environment;
- Fruit and coffee available;
- Flexible schedule and good locations;
- Training plan, adjusted to individual needs;
- Opportunity to work on challenging projects in different locations;
- Social and team building events;
- Areas for leisure within the facilities;
- Protocols and other local benefits.
If you’ve read until here, then you are certainly who we are looking for.
Direct submission to this application on the form (right on the page) with the reference position (XP_MAT) or send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org