As a global company, specialized in Big Data, Business Intelligence & Analytics, SOA & Enterprise Middleware, Mobility, Collaboration & Development tools, we deliver top products and services used by Fortune 500 companies. With more than 2000 customers in 76 countries, including Porsche, Vodafone, Lufthansa, Nike, Audi and Samsung, Xpand IT is recognized by its deep technological knowledge and “Passion for Excellence”.
At Xpand IT, everyone has a special talent. We value everyone’s talent in all fields. Excellent technical experts, visionary designers, dynamic and communicative Human Resources team, innovative researchers, magical marketeers, entrepreneurial managers. These are the people that are part of Xpand IT.
If you feel that Xpand IT is the right place for you, give us a call.
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for a Marketing Assistant who can be able to:
- Support the implementation of our Marketing Plan;
- Monitor and Benchmark / Identify Best Practices in IT Industry;
- Conceptualize, promote and operationalize diverse initiatives such as Events, Webinars and Training Actions;
- Report / benchmarking of the conducted initiatives;
- Support the creation of content for campaigns produced in all kinds of channels (Blog, Social Media, E-books, Whitepapers, Videos, Website);
- Promote several internal initiatives aligned with other areas/departments;
- Establish Contact with Suppliers, analyze and negotiate proposals;
- Supply administrative support inherent to the different initiatives.
THE NEXT XPANDER SHOULD HAVE…
- Graduation / Degree in Marketing, Communication, Journalism or similar;
- Minimum of 2/3 years’ experience in B2B Marketing for the IT Industry;
- Good communication skills and easy integration into working teams;
- Always eager to learn and share knowledge;
- Able to deal with pressure and work in a fast paced environment, never losing the sense of priority and focus;
- Willingness in taking initiative and assuming responsibility;
- Excellent English writing and spoken (mandatory);
- Proficient in Office software;
- Familiar with Digital Marketing channels (Social Media, Email Marketing, SEM, Inbound Marketing).
WHAT WE OFFER
Besides a competitive salary and a variable bonus program according to the performance, we have a number of other benefits:
- Relaxed work environment;
- Fruit and coffee available;
- Flexible schedule and good locations;
- Health insurance;
- Training plan, adjusted to individual needs;
- Opportunity to work on challenging projects in different locations;
- Social and team building events;
- Areas for leisure within the facilities;
- Protocols and other local benefits.
If you’ve read until here, then you are certainly who we are looking for!
Direct submission to this application on the form (right on the page) with the reference position (XP_MAS) or send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.