As a global company, specialized in Big Data, Business Intelligence & Analytics, SOA & Enterprise Middleware, Mobility, Collaboration & Development tools, we deliver top products and services used by Fortune 500 companies. With more than 2000 customers in 76 countries, including Porsche, Vodafone, Lufthansa, Nike, Audi and Samsung, Xpand IT is recognized by its deep technological knowledge and “Passion for Excellence”.
At Xpand IT, everyone has a special talent. We value everyone’s talent in all fields. Excellent technical experts, visionary designers, dynamic and communicative Human Resources team, innovative researchers, magical marketers, entrepreneurial managers. These are the people that are part of Xpand IT.
If you feel that Xpand IT is the right place for you, give us a call.
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for an amazing, data-driven Marketing Specialist to generate and contribute to marketing funnel for our company. This person will be in charge of multiple Marketing activities with a particular focus on SEO & other Digital Marketing activities such as:
- Generate SEO oriented content to attract Website traffic;
- Continuously ensure that the generated content is in line with SEO best practices;
- Developing Marketing Materials such as Blog Posts, Ebooks, Whitepapers & Success Cases;
- Creating and handling newsletters with email marketing tools;
- Convert traffic into new leads for the business;
- Support other marketing activities.
This person will play an active part on Marketing team and should be able to support the implementation of our Marketing Plan and Activities Calendar. This person will support the creation of content campaigns for all kinds of channels (Blog, E-books, Whitepapers, Videos, Website, Surveys, Interview’s, PR’s,…).
THE NEXT XPANDER SHOULD HAVE…
- 2-4 years’ experience in Marketing (preferably in the IT industry);
- Graduation / Degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Communication, Journalism or similar.
- Experience & training in Search Engine Marketing (mandatory)
- Experience in Copywriting in Information Technology Area (mandatory);
- Familiarized with Email Marketing techniques and tools (mandatory);
- Be a creative thinker and have brilliant taste with copywriting (mandatory);
- Excellent English writing and spoken (mandatory);
- Good communication skills and easy integration into working teams;
- Always eager to learn and share knowledge.
- Able to deal with pressure and work in fast – paced environment, never losing the sense of priority and focus.
Willingness in taking initiative and assuming responsibility.
… and above all “Passion for Excellence”
WHAT WE OFFER
Besides a competitive salary and a variable bonus program according to the performance, we have a number of other benefits:
- Relaxed work environment;
- Fruit and coffee available;
- Flexible schedule and good locations;
- Training plan, adjusted to individual needs;
- Opportunity to work on challenging projects in different locations;
- Social and team building events;
- Areas for leisure within the facilities;
- Protocols and other local benefits.
If you’ve read until here, then you are certainly who we are looking for.
Direct submission to this application on the form (right on the page) with the reference position (XP_MASP) or send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org