Everything we do is to inspire others to achieve outstanding results. We do this by investing in IT mastery to generate market value. As a global company specializing in Big Data, Business Intelligence & Analytics, Middleware, Enterprise Mobility, and Collaboration and Development tools, we have top products and services used by Fortune 500 companies. With a posture of honesty and cooperation with more than 180 clients in the service area and more than 3000 that use our products in 76 different countries, Xpand IT is recognized for its technological knowledge and “Passion for Excellence”.
At Xpand IT, everyone has a special talent. We value everyone’s talent in all fields. Excellent technical experts, visionary designers, dynamic and communicative Human Resources team, innovative researchers, magical marketers, entrepreneurial managers. These are the people that are part of Xpand IT.
If you feel that Xpand IT is the right place for you, give us a call.
ABOUT THE JOB…
Being a developer is all about understanding what technology can do to solve challenges. With that in mind, we’re looking for developers that are eager to use Microsoft technologies for the greater good!
We are looking for someone who is able to use agile methodologies to deliver high-quality and high-performance applications. Someone that likes developing using the new stuff but also values using some more mature technology when it makes sense. A person that understands that each and every one of his tasks is part of a greater picture and that is responsible for delivering quality work. That likes working on each and every side of technology: web, mobile or anything else that makes sense according to the challenge at hand!
Expect to be part of a team that will make you push through your limits in more than one way – but that will always be by your side! Your days can be spent working with the team at the office or in the customer, in Portugal or abroad – but always raising the Xpand IT flag high! And make no mistake, you will be better because of everything you’ll do, because our main objective is to make things that count and you’ll be a part of that.
THE NEXT XPANDER SHOULD HAVE…
- Degree in Computer Science/IT or related field or equivalent experience;
- At least 3 years’ experience in development with Microsoft technologies;
- It would be a great plus if you had experience with some of the features of Microsoft Azure namely App Services, API Management, Cognitive Services, etc;
- It would be even better if you had experience with Xamarin and/or Sitecore;
- Being able to use development methodologies (Scrum) and Tools for Development Support (Confluence, JIRA, Git, Jenkins, Bamboo, VSTS);
- Motivation to contribute for best practices and methodologies compliance;
- Innovation capacity, good communication skills and easy integration into working teams;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken);
- Possibility and willingness to travel though Europe (maximum period of 2 months);
WHAT WE OFFER
Besides a competitive salary and a variable bonus program according to the performance, we have a number of other benefits:
- Relaxed work environment;
- Fruit and coffee available;
- Flexible schedule and good locations;
- Health insurance;
- Training plan, adjusted to individual needs;
- Opportunity to work on challenging projects in different locations;
- Social and team building events;
- Areas for leisure within the facilities;
- Protocols and other local benefits.
If you’ve read until here, then you are certainly who we are looking for.
Direct submission to this application on the form (right on the page) with the reference position (MD_DX) or send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.