Everything we do is to inspire others to achieve outstanding results. We do this by investing in IT mastery to generate market value. As a global company specializing in Big Data, Business Intelligence & Analytics, Data Science, Middleware, Digital Xperiences, and Collaboration and Development tools, we have top products and services used by Fortune 500 companies. With a posture of honesty and cooperation with more than 180 clients in the service area and more than 3000 that use our products in 76 different countries, Xpand IT is recognized for its technological knowledge and “Passion for Excellence”.
At Xpand IT, everyone has a special talent. We value everyone’s talent in all fields. Excellent technical experts, visionary designers, dynamic and communicative Human Resources team, innovative researchers, magical marketers, entrepreneurial managers. These are the people that are part of Xpand IT.
If you feel that Xpand IT is the right place for you, give us a call!
ABOUT THE JOB
The next Xpander must be able to recognize various technologies to develop high-quality and performance applications. Someone who likes to think and act out of the box and who is willing new challenges. If you like to feel valued in the development of each task and if you like working on any technological front, this challenge is for you!
We are looking for a Microsoft Team Leader who has a strong interest to programming and also a big interest and skills to lead and manage people. In addition to the development of complex applications, we look for someone who gradually takes the leadership of multifunctional teams and helps them to set clear and realistic goals, track their progress, manage priorities, and consider all the efforts required for full success.
Expect to be part of a team that will make you push through your limits in more than one way – but that will always be by your side! Your days can be spent working with the team at the office or in the customer, in Portugal or abroad – but always raising the Xpand IT flag high! And make no mistake, you will be better because of everything you’ll do, because our main objective is to make things that count and you’ll be a part of that.
THE NEXT XPANDER SHOULD HAVE…
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Ideally 5 years of development experience with Microsoft technologies (eg. C #, .Net, SQL Server);
- Interests and skills to manage teams will be highly valued by us;
- It will be a differentiating factor if you have experience with some of the features of Microsoft Azure, namely APP Services, API management, among others;
- Knowledge of development methodologies (Scrum) and Tools for development support (Confluence, JIRA, Git, Jenkins, Bamboo, VSTS);
- Motivation, willingness to innovate, good communication skills and a taste for teamwork;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken);
- Availability to travel (maximum of 2 months).
If you’ve read until here, then you are certainly who we are looking for.
Direct submission of this application can be done in the form (on the right of the page) or you can send us your CV to email@example.com with the reference position (DX_MTL).