Everything we do is to inspire others to achieve outstanding results. We do this by investing in IT mastery to generate market value. As a global company specializing in Big Data, Business Intelligence & Analytics, Middleware, Enterprise Mobility, and Collaboration and Development tools, we have top products and services used by Fortune 500 companies. With a posture of honesty and cooperation with more than 180 clients in the service area and more than 3000 that use our products in 76 different countries, Xpand IT is recognized for its technological knowledge and “Passion for Excellence”.
At Xpand IT, everyone has a special talent. We value everyone’s talent in all fields. Excellent technical experts, visionary designers, dynamic and communicative Human Resources team, innovative researchers, magical marketers, entrepreneurial managers. These are the people that are part of Xpand IT.
If you feel that Xpand IT is the right place for you, give us a call!
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for a Microsoft Team Leader, who can be able to:
- Manage project constraints (scope, schedule and budget);
- Manage complex project schedules;
- Track developer progress against user stories, develop burn down charts to assess sprint velocity and manage the overall release;
- Estimate work efforts and manage competing priorities;
- Provide leadership to the cross-functional teams by helping define clear, realistic goals; clears barriers to team;
- Work with senior leadership to inform strategic roadmap decisions and proactively communicate impacts to internal customers;
- Act as central point of contact for projects;
- Work to identify and/or develop cross and upsell opportunities.
THE NEXT XPANDER SHOULD HAVE…
- University degree in IT Engineering or equivalent will be valued;
- At least 3 years of Technical Lead/ Technical Project Management experience for complex IT projects;
- Experience in Team management/lead;
- Solid Knowledge in Microsoft technologies;
- Being able to use development methodologies (Scrum) and Tools for Development Support (Confluence, JIRA, Git, Jenkins, Bamboo);
- Innovation capacity, good communication skills and easy integration into working teams;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken);
- Availability to travel (maximum 2 months).
WHAT WE OFFER
Besides a competitive salary and a variable bonus program according to the performance, we have a number of other benefits:
- Relaxed work environment;
- Free fruit and coffee available;
- Flexible schedule and good location;
- Health insurance;
- Training plan, adjusted to individual needs;
- Opportunity to work on challenging projects in different locations;
- Social and team-building events;
- Areas for leisure within the facilities;
- Protocols and other local benefits.
If you’ve read until here, then you are certainly who we are looking for.
Direct submission of this application can be done in the form (on the right of the page) or you can send us your CV to email@example.com with the reference position (DX_MTL).