Everything we do is to inspire others to achieve outstanding results. We do this by investing in IT mastery to generate market value. As a global company specializing in Big Data, Business Intelligence & Analytics, Data Science, Digital Xperiences, Middleware, and Collaboration and Development tools, we have top products and services used by Fortune 500 companies. With a posture of honesty and cooperation with more than 180 clients in the service area and more than 3000 that use our products in 76 different countries, Xpand IT is recognized for its technological knowledge and “Passion for Excellence”.
At Xpand IT, everyone has a special talent. We value everyone’s talent in all fields. Excellent technical experts, visionary designers, dynamic and communicative Human Resources team, innovative researchers, magical marketers, entrepreneurial managers. These are the people that are part of Xpand IT.
If you feel that Xpand IT is the right place for you, give us a call.
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for an awesome and creative UX/UI Designer to join our team!
As an UX/UI Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best digital user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
The ideal candidate should have a strong, traditional design background and be comfortable (and enjoy) applying to digital.
A dynamic, thorough and enquiring approach will be required as you will be called on to be involved in a wide range of projects and executions, with timelines ranging from the immediate to the long term.
Fitting in as part of a wider, creative team, the ability to collaborate effectively is also a must.
- Design for a broad range of projects including user experience, user interface and overall digital experiences.
- Plan and implement new interface designs.
- Optimize existing user interface designs.
- Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives.
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions.
- Collaborating with internal and external designers & stakeholders to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- To bring fresh and creative ideas and approaches, by combining cultural awareness with an enquiring mind.
- Listen to feedback to hone skills and improve design.
- Understand project requirements and concepts.
- Passion for creating experiences in online environments.
THE NEXT XPANDER SHOULD HAVE…
- Graduation / Degree in Design or similar.
- + 4 years’ experience with a previous Internship.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Adobe XD, Sketch, iOS, Android, Design Systems, Design Sprints and overall Adobe Creative Suite.
- Additional passion for motion graphics and digital skills in After Effects and Premiere, would be an asset.
- Knowledge of HTML5 & CSS3 also an asset but not essential.
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Positive mindset.
- Problem-solving aptitude.
- Open to collaboration.
- Responsible and methodical.
- Passion for Visual Communication.
- Interest for technology area and knowledge of IT market.
- Use feedback from other designers and team members to improve
- A keen eye for detail.
If you’ve read until here, then you are certainly who we are looking for.
Direct submission to this application on the form (right on the page), or send us your CV, with the reference position (XP_UXUIDESIGN), to firstname.lastname@example.org.