Everything we do is to inspire others to achieve outstanding results. We do this by investing in IT mastery to generate market value. As a global company specializing in Big Data, Business Intelligence & Analytics, Middleware, Enterprise Mobility, and Collaboration and Development tools, we have top products and services used by Fortune 500 companies. With a posture of honesty and cooperation with more than 180 clients in the service area and more than 3000 that use our products in 76 different countries, Xpand IT is recognized for its technological knowledge and “Passion for Excellence”.
At Xpand IT, everyone has a special talent. We value everyone’s talent in all fields. Excellent technical experts, visionary designers, dynamic and communicative Human Resources team, innovative researchers, magical marketers, entrepreneurial managers. These are the people that are part of Xpand IT.
If you feel that Xpand IT is the right place for you, give us a call!
ABOUT THE JOB
To support Xpand IT’s continuous growth we are looking for an Office Operations Assistant that will be responsible for maintaining the office’s services, operations, and adequate use.
A typical day of an Office Operations Assistant will go from controlling correspondence and answering phone calls to guarantee office’s cleaning, environment, materials, and goods replenishment.
This Xpander will also be responsible for contacting external suppliers in order to maintain offices’ fully operation in terms of the adequate office’s occasional repairs and interventions.
You will help support Human Resources activities and processes such as travel and accommodations for relocated Xpanders, in coordination with external providers.
We would also like your help to optimize our processes and improving our supplier’s network by doing some procurement tasks.
THIS NEXT XPANDER SHOULD HAVE…
- High School or Bachelor degree (or equivalent)
- Previous experience (2+ years) in similar activities.
- Previous work in a Tech company is a plus;
- Fluent English, both written and spoken;
- Good knowledge of Office or collaborative tools;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Accurate with keen attention to detail;
- Professional, organized, dynamic and with a high sense of responsibility;
- Innovation and improvement capacity.
WHAT WE OFFER
Besides a competitive salary and a variable bonus program according to the performance, we have a number of other benefits:
- Relaxed work environment;
- Fruit and coffee available;
- Flexible schedule and good locations;
- Health insurance;
- Training plan, adjusted to individual needs;
- Social and team building events;
- Areas for leisure within the facilities;
- Protocols and other local benefits.
If you’ve read until here, then you are certainly who we are looking for.
Direct submission to this application on the form (right on the page) or send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference position (XP_OA).