As a global company, specialized in Big Data, Business Intelligence & Analytics, SOA & Enterprise Middleware, Mobility, Collaboration & Development tools, we deliver top products and services used by Fortune 500 companies. With more than 2000 customers in 76 countries, including Porsche, Vodafone, Lufthansa, Nike, Audi and Samsung, Xpand IT is recognized by its deep technological knowledge and “Passion for Excellence”.
At Xpand IT, everyone has a special talent. We value everyone’s talent in all fields. Excellent technical experts, visionary designers, dynamic and communicative Human Resources team, innovative researchers, magical marketers, entrepreneurial managers. These are the people that are part of Xpand IT.
If you feel that Xpand IT is the right place for you, give us a call.
ABOUT THE JOB
To support Xpand IT’s continuous growth we are looking for an Office Operations Manager that will be responsible for maintaining office’s services, operations and adequate use.
A typical day of an Office Operations Manager will go from controlling correspondence and answering phone calls to guarantee office’s cleaning, environment, materials and goods replenishment.
This Xpander will also be responsible for contacting external suppliers in order to maintain offices’ fully operation in terms of the adequate office’s occasional repairs and interventions.
You will help support Human Resources activities and processes such as travel and accommodations for relocated Xpanders, in coordination with external providers.
We would also like your help to optimize our processes and improving our suppliers network by doing some procurement tasks.
THE NEXT XPANDER SHOULD HAVE…
- High School or Bachelor degree (or equivalent)
- Previous experience (2+ years) in similar activities.
- Previous work in a Tech company is a plus;
- Fluent English, both written and spoken;
- Good knowledge of Office or collaborative tools;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Accurate with keen attention to detail;
- Professional, organized, dynamic and with a high sense of responsibility;
- Innovation and improvement capacity.
WHAT WE OFFER
Besides a competitive salary and a variable bonus program according to the performance, we have a number of other benefits:
- Relaxed work environment;
- Fruit and coffee available;
- Flexible schedule and good locations;
- Health insurance;
- Training plan, adjusted to individual needs;
- Social and team building events;
- Areas for leisure within the facilities;
- Protocols and other local benefits.
If you’ve read until here, then you are certainly who we are looking for.
Direct submission to this application on the form (right on the page) with the reference position (XP_OM) or send us your CV to email@example.com.