Everything we do is to inspire others to achieve outstanding results. We do this by investing in IT mastery to generate market value. As a global company specializing in Big Data, Business Intelligence & Analytics, Middleware, Enterprise Mobility, and Collaboration and Development tools, we have top products and services used by Fortune 500 companies. With a posture of honesty and cooperation with more than 180 clients in the service area and more than 3000 that use our products in 76 different countries, Xpand IT is recognized for its technological knowledge and “Passion for Excellence”.
At Xpand IT, everyone has a special talent. We value everyone’s talent in all fields. Excellent technical experts, visionary designers, dynamic and communicative Human Resources team, innovative researchers, magical marketeers, entrepreneurial managers. These are the people that are part of Xpand IT.
If you feel that Xpand IT is the right place for you, give us a call.
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for a People Compensation & Benefits Specialist to support our Human Resources team. You will be responsible to implementing Xpand IT’s compensation and benefits strategy for all Xpanders.
A People Compensation & Benefits Specialist should have excellent interpersonal skills, by nature a “People’s Person”.
In detail, this new Xpander will have the following responsibilities:
- Design, implement and maintain the benefits strategy (existing and new) at Xpand IT;
- Perform continuous research about emerging trends, issues, and best practices;
- Make recommendations to improve compensation processes and workflow to increase the department’s efficiency;
- Search and manage Xpand IT’s partnership program, building a trustful relation with all partners;
- Support employees, receiving feedback and proposing improvements based on this feedback;
- Definition and implementation of KPIs;
- Ability to organize and manage salary processing is a plus.
THE NEXT XPANDER SHOULD HAVE…
- Higher education in Human Resources Management;
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in the field;
- Experience in payroll and benefits management in the IT sector will be a plus;
- Experience with collaborative platforms and ERPs;
- Experience in analysis and improvement of administrative processes and whose implementation make the organization more agile;
- Oral and written communication skills in an informal environment;
- Ability to interpersonal relationships including the ability to deal with challenging situations and people;
- Strong capacity of time management and personal organization to work in a multi-tasking environment of sudden priorities;
- Knowledge of MS Office tools;
- English proficiency.
WHAT WE OFFER
Besides a competitive salary and a variable bonus program according to the performance, we have a number of other benefits:
- Work in a software product team;
- World-class customers;
- Flexible work hours and remote work;
- Relaxed work environment;
- Fruit and coffee available;
- Health insurance;
- Training plan, adjusted to individual needs;
- Opportunity to work on challenging projects in different locations;
- Social and team building events;
- Areas for leisure within the facilities;
- Protocols and other local benefits.
If you’ve read until here, then you are certainly who we are looking for
Direct submission to this application on the form (right on the page) with the reference position (XP_PCBS) or send us your CV to email@example.com