As a global company, specialized in Big Data, Business Intelligence & Analytics, SOA & Enterprise Middleware, Mobility, Collaboration & Development tools, we deliver top products and services used by Fortune 500 companies. With more than 2000 customers in 76 countries, including Porsche, Vodafone, Lufthansa, Nike, Audi and Samsung, Xpand IT is recognized by its deep technological knowledge and “Passion for Excellence”.
At Xpand IT, everyone has a special talent. We value everyone’s talent in all fields. Excellent technical experts, visionary designers, dynamic and communicative Human Resources team, innovative researchers, magical marketers, entrepreneurial managers. These are the people that are part of Xpand IT.
If you feel that Xpand IT is the right place for you, give us a call.
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for a Project Manager to complete our team.
Being a Project Manager is all about understanding how to manage and coordinate the tasks while leading the team in order to solve challenges. With that in mind, we’re looking for someone that likes to think and act out of the box when managing and forecasting projects. This is a key role as you will be the team beacon for in-house projects and in our clients. If you like to feel your work is well appreciated and that you need a new challenge, you’ve come to the right place!
We are looking for leaders, that love technology and are able to use agile methodologies to deliver high-quality and high-performance applications and inspire everyone them.
Expect to be a part of a team that will make you push through your limits in more than one way – but that will be with you all the way! Your days can be spent working in Portugal or abroad – but always raising the Xpand IT flag high! And make no mistake, you will be better because of everything you’ll do, because our main objective is to make things that count and you’ll be a part of that.
THE NEXT XPANDER SHOULD HAVE…
- Degree or Master in Computer Science/IT or related field or equivalent experience;
- At least 2 years as Project Manager for IT projects;
- Knowledge of Java and SQL development best practices;
- Curious about Hadoop ecosystem and it’s architecture;
- Being able to use development methodologies (Scrum) and Tools for
- Development Support (Confluence, JIRA, Git, Jenkins, Bamboo);
- Innovation capacity, good communication skills and easy integration into working teams;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken);
- PMP and/or SCRUM certification will be a plus;
- Possibility and willingness to travel though Europe (maximum period of 2 months).
WHAT WE OFFER
Besides a competitive salary and a variable bonus program according to the performance, we have a number of other benefits:
- Relaxed work environment;
- Fruit and coffee available;
- Flexible schedule and good locations;
- Health insurance;
- Training plan, adjusted to individual needs;
- Opportunity to work on challenging projects in different locations;
- Social and team building events;
- Areas for leisure within the facilities;
- Protocols and other local benefits.
If you’ve read until here, then you are certainly who we are looking for!
Direct submission to this application on the form (right on the page) with the reference position (DMI_PM) or send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.