As a global company, specialized in Big Data, Business Intelligence & Analytics, SOA & Enterprise Middleware, Mobility, Collaboration & Development tools, we deliver top products and services used by Fortune 500 companies. With more than 2000 customers in 76 countries, including Porsche, Vodafone, Lufthansa, Nike, Audi and Samsung, Xpand IT is recognized by its deep technological knowledge and “Passion for Excellence”.
At Xpand IT, everyone has a special talent. We value everyone’s talent in all fields. Excellent technical experts, visionary designers, dynamic and communicative Human Resources team, innovative researchers, magical marketers, entrepreneurial managers. These are the people that are part of Xpand IT.
If you feel that Xpand IT is the right place for you, give us a call.
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for an HR Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of personnel-related administrative tasks. You will support the HR department in duties like updating HR database and processing employee’s requests.
Our HR Administrative Assistant position requires excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle sensitive information confidentially. If you are passionate about HR policies and procedures and want to help create a nourishing workplace, this position is for you.
We are looking for an HR Administrative Assistant who can be able to:
- Maintain employee records (soft and hard copies);
- Update HR databases (e.g. new hires, separations, vacation and sick leaves);
- Prepare paperwork for HR policies and procedures;
- Process employees’ requests and provide relevant information;
- Manage the office’s logistics;
- Monitor office supplies and research advantageous deals or suppliers;
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system.
THE NEXT XPANDER SHOULD HAVE…
- High School Degree;
- 1+ years of relevant experience;
- Additional qualification or experience as an HR Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Good attention to detail;
- Solid time management skills and organizational ability;
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly;
- Knowledge of MS Office;
- Excellent English proficiency;
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to handle challenging situations and people;
- Discretion and confidentiality.
WHAT WE OFFER
Besides a competitive salary, we have a number of other benefits:
- Relaxed work environment;
- Fruit and coffee available;
- Flexible schedule and good locations;
- Training plan, adjusted to individual needs;
- Social and team building events;
- Areas for leisure within the facilities;
- Protocols and other local benefits.
If you’ve read until here, then you are certainly who we are looking for.
Direct submission to this application on the form (right on the page) with the reference position (XP_HR_ADM) or send us your CV to email@example.com.