As a global company, specialized in Big Data, Business Intelligence & Analytics, SOA & Enterprise Middleware, Mobility, Collaboration & Development tools, we deliver top products and services used by Fortune 500 companies. With more than 2000 customers in 76 countries, including Porsche, Vodafone, Lufthansa, Nike, Audi and Samsung, Xpand IT is recognized by its deep technological knowledge and “Passion for Excellence”.
At Xpand IT, everyone has a special talent. We value everyone’s talent in all fields. Excellent technical experts, visionary designers, dynamic and communicative Human Resources team, innovative researchers, magical marketers, entrepreneurial managers. These are the people that are part of Xpand IT.
If you feel that Xpand IT is the right place for you, give us a call.
ABOUT THE JOB
The primary function of the Sales Administrative Assistant is to provide direct administrative support to the Sales team in the ongoing development of existing and prospective clients to ensure that the department is able to meet its growth targets.
We are looking for a Sales Administrative Assistant who can be able to:
- Support sales team by creating and tracking all sales interactions;
- Ensure completeness of sales interactions to expedite sales closures;
- Assist the Sales team to prepare proposals and presentations;
- Manager all filing of sales and sales contracts and reports;
- Assist the Sales team in follow-up and qualification tasks;
- Work directly with sales teams to ensure accurate data maintenance;
- Monitor and maintain CRM (Salesforce) information to increase efficiency for sales agents;
- Assist with ad hoc requests from clients;
- Coordinate scheduling travel, webinars, and meetings for the sales team;
THE NEXT XPANDER SHOULD HAVE…
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Good attention to detail;
- Solid time management skills and organizational ability;
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly;
- Strong organizational, collaboration and team building skills;
- Knowledge of MS Office suite;
- 1+ years of relevant experience;
- Experience with CRM platforms is a plus;
- Excellent English proficiency is a must;
- Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use;
- Entrepreneurial spirit and mindset;
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to handle challenging situations and people.
WHAT WE OFFER
Besides a competitive salary and a variable bonus program according to the performance, we have a number of other benefits:
- Relaxed work environment;
- Fruit and coffee available;
- Flexible schedule and good locations;
- Health insurance;
- Training plan, adjusted to individual needs;
- Opportunity to work on challenging projects in different locations;
- Social and team building events;
- Areas for leisure within the facilities;
- Protocols and other local benefits.
If you’ve read until here, then you are certainly who we are looking for.
Direct submission to this application on the form (right on the page) with the reference position (XP_SALES) or send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.