Everything we do is to inspire others to achieve outstanding results. We do this by investing in IT mastery to generate market value. As a global company specializing in Big Data, Business Intelligence & Analytics, Middleware, Enterprise Mobility, and Collaboration and Development tools, we have top products and services used by Fortune 500 companies. With a posture of honesty and cooperation with more than 180 clients in the service area and more than 3000 that use our products in 76 different countries, Xpand IT is recognized for its technological knowledge and “Passion for Excellence”.
At Xpand IT, everyone has a special talent. We value everyone’s talent in all fields. Excellent technical experts, visionary designers, dynamic and communicative Human Resources team, innovative researchers, magical marketeers, entrepreneurial managers. These are the people that are part of Xpand IT.
If you feel that Xpand IT is the right place for you, give us a call.
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for a Sales Operation Specialist for the Xpand Add-ons family of products.
Xpand Add-ons is an Xpand IT division that delivers World-Class Add-ons for Atlassian Products, more information about this team is available at www.xpand-addons.com.
The Sales Operations Specialist provides crucial support to the Head of Sales and to the Solution Architects. You will ensure we deliver dynamite pre-sales support to prospects so we can keep growing our customer base. You are goal and detail-oriented, making sure that everything you do contributes to our team’s goals.
In addition to communicating with prospects and customers, you will help the Head of Sales set strategy and track results. You have a drive to learn and explore new technologies to improve your work.
THE NEXT XPANDER SHOULD HAVE…
- Degree in Business Administration, Management, Public Relations, Marketing or similar;
- Excellent written and verbal English skills;
- At least 1-year experience with business-to-business sales operations for the IT industry;
- Ability to travel when necessary;
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a busy environment;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Comfortability with Salesforce;
- A keen eye for how to improve the way you and your team work;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
WHAT WE OFFER
Besides a competitive salary and a variable bonus program according to the performance, we have a number of other benefits:
- Work in a software product team;
- World-class customers;
- Flexible work hours and remote work;
- Relaxed work environment;
- Fruit and coffee available;
- Health insurance;
- Training plan, adjusted to individual needs;
- Opportunity to work on challenging projects in different locations;
- Social and team building events;
- Areas for leisure within the facilities;
- Protocols and other local benefits.
If you’ve read until here, then you are certainly who we are looking for.
Direct submission to this application on the form (right on the page) with the reference position (AO_SOS) or send us your CV to email@example.com.