Everything we do is to inspire others to achieve outstanding results. We do this by investing in IT mastery to generate market value. As a global company specializing in Big Data, Business Intelligence & Analytics, Middleware, Enterprise Mobility, and Collaboration and Development tools, we have top products and services used by Fortune 500 companies. With a posture of honesty and cooperation with more than 180 clients in the service area and more than 3000 that use our products in 76 different countries, Xpand IT is recognized for its technological knowledge and “Passion for Excellence”.
At Xpand IT, everyone has a special talent. We value everyone’s talent in all fields. Excellent technical experts, visionary designers, dynamic and communicative Human Resources team, innovative researchers, magical marketers, entrepreneurial managers. These are the people that are part of Xpand IT.
If you feel that Xpand IT is the right place for you, give us a call.
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for a Senior Designer!
The Senior Designer role will be to interpret and implement a creative vision across a broad range of projects ranging from digital, social, print and motion.
The ideal candidate should have a strong, traditional design background and be comfortable (and enjoy) applying to digital.
A dynamic, thorough and enquiring approach will be required as the Senior Designer will be called on to be involved in a wide range of projects and executions, with timelines ranging from the immediate to the long term.
Fitting in as part of a wider, creative team, the ability to collaborate effectively is also a must.
- Designer for a broad range of projects including digital & print communication and motion.
- Creation of digital design, assets and motion for use on our websites and social media platforms.
- To maintain our high visual standard matches sets.
- To bring fresh and creative ideas and approaches, by combining cultural awareness with an enquiring mind.
- Listen to feedback to hone skills and improve design.
- Understand project requirements and concepts.
THE NEXT XPANDER SHOULD HAVE…
- Graduation / Degree in Design or similar
- + 5 years’ experience with a previous Internship
- Adobe Creative Suite (In Design, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Additional passion for motion graphics and digital skills in After Effects and Premiere would be an asset.
- Knowledge of HTML5 & CSS3 also an asset but not essential.
- Traditional typography and print skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Positive mindset;
- Problem-solving aptitude;
- Open to collaboration;
- Responsible and methodical;
- Passion for Culture and Visual Communication;
- Interest for technology area and knowledge of IT market;
- Use feedback from other designers and team members to improve;
- A keen eye for detail.
WHAT WE OFFER
Besides a competitive salary and a variable bonus program according to the performance, we have a number of other benefits:
- Relaxed work environment;
- Fruit and coffee available;
- Flexible schedule and good locations;
- Health insurance;
- Training plan, adjusted to individual needs;
- Opportunity to work on challenging projects in different locations;
- Social and team building events;
- Areas for leisure within the facilities;
- Protocols and other local benefits.
If you’ve read until here, then you are certainly who we are looking for.
Direct submission to this application on the form (right on the page) with the reference position (XP_MIDDESIGN) or send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org