Everything we do is to inspire others to achieve outstanding results. We do this by investing in IT mastery to generate market value. As a global company specializing in Big Data, Business Intelligence & Analytics, Middleware, Enterprise Mobility, and Collaboration and Development tools, we have top products and services used by Fortune 500 companies. With a posture of honesty and cooperation with more than 180 clients in the service area and more than 3000 that use our products in 76 different countries, Xpand IT is recognized for its technological knowledge and “Passion for Excellence”.
At Xpand IT, everyone has a special talent. We value everyone’s talent in all fields. Excellent technical experts, visionary designers, dynamic and communicative Human Resources team, innovative researchers, magical marketers, entrepreneurial managers. These are the people that are part of Xpand IT.
If you feel that Xpand IT is the right place for you, give us a call!
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for a Senior Middleware Developer to complete our team.
We want anyone interested in new challenges to implement and technically lead high-quality enterprise systems integration projects based on WSO2 technology and/or Red Hat.
You can be part of a team that will help you to overcome your limits and that will always be with you! Your days can be spent working with the team in the office or the client, in Portugal or abroad, but one thing we always guarantee: our good work environment and the sharing of Xpand values. And do not kid yourself, our main goal is to make a difference and you can be part of it!
THIS NEXT XPANDER SHOULD HAVE…
- Degree or Masters in Computer Engineering or similar;
- At least 4 years of experience in projects in the area of architecture and integration of systems using WSO2 or other similar products;
- Knowledge in the different areas of middleware (Integration of Systems, API Management, Business Process Management, etc.) and understanding the associated concepts (EAI, ESB, API, REST, SOAP, etc.);
- Experience with Java or other Object Oriented Programming language;
- Understanding of integration standards and good practices in programming and software development;
- Advanced knowledge of XML, Xpath and JSON;
- Basic experience with Unix systems and shell scripting;
- Contact with development methodologies (Scrum, Lean, XP, etc.) and with development support tools (Confluence, JIRA, Git, Jenkins or similar, eg);
- Motivation, willingness to innovate, good communication skills and a taste for teamwork;
- Fluency in English (written and spoken);
- Availability to travel around Europe (maximum 2 months).
If you’ve read until here, then you are certainly who we are looking for.
Direct submission to this application on the form (right on the page) or send us your CV to email@example.com with the reference position (ES_SMD).