As a global company, specialized in Big Data, Business Intelligence & Analytics, SOA & Enterprise Middleware, Mobility, Collaboration & Development tools, we deliver top products and services used by Fortune 500 companies. With more than 1600 customers in 75 countries, including Porsche, Vodafone, Lufthansa, Nike, Audi and Samsung, Xpand IT is recognized by its deep technological knowledge and “Passion for Excellence”.
At Xpand IT, everyone has a special talent. We value everyone’s talent in all fields. Excellent technical experts, visionary designers, dynamic and communicative Human Resources team, innovative researchers, magical marketers, entrepreneurial managers. These are the people that are part of Xpand IT.
If you feel that Xpand IT is the right place for you, give us a call!
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for a Senior Payroll Specialist to process and manage the company’s payroll. You will be responsible for the good management and reporting of the payroll area of Xpand IT.
This position of Senior Payroll Specialist requires excellent organizational skills, method and rigor in the administrative management of the data and documents inherent to the function.
We are looking for a Senior Payroll Specialist who has the following responsibilities in his daily life:
- Contractual management;
- Management and investigation of new benefits for implementation in the company;
- Management of social security and communications processes FCT;
- Maintenance and calculation of payroll information as well as information management;
- Providing payroll information when answering questions and requests;
- Drafting and updating of administrative policies and procedures;
- Reporting to Human Resources management on all relevant information in the area;
- Leadership and mentoring of junior team members.
THE NEXT XPANDER SHOULD HAVE…
- Higher education in Public Administration / Accounting / Economics and Finance;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the field;
- Experience in payroll and benefits management in the IT sector will be a plus;
- Experience with collaborative platforms and ERPs;
- Experience in analysis and improvement of administrative processes and whose implementation make the organization more agile;
- Oral and written communication skills in an informal environment;
- Ability to interpersonal relationships including the ability to deal with challenging situations and people;
- Strong capacity of time management and personal organization to work in a multi-tasking environment of sudden priorities;
- Discretion, rigidity and confidentiality are mandatory competences;
- Knowledge of MS Office;
- English proficiency.
WHAT WE OFFER
Besides a competitive salary and a variable bonus program according to the performance, we have a number of other benefits:
- Relaxed work environment;
- Fruit and coffee available;
- Flexible schedule and good locations;
- Health insurance;
- Training plan, adjusted to individual needs;
- Opportunity to work on challenging projects in different locations;
- Social and team building events;
- Areas for leisure within the facilities;
- Protocols and other local benefits.
If you’ve read until here, then you are certainly who we are looking for.
Direct submission to this application on the form (right on the page) with the reference position (XP_SPS) or send us your CV to email@example.com.