Everything we do is to inspire others to achieve outstanding results. We do this by investing in IT mastery to generate market value. As a global company specializing in Big Data, Business Intelligence & Analytics, Middleware, Enterprise Mobility, and Collaboration and Development tools, we have top products and services used by Fortune 500 companies. With a posture of honesty and cooperation with more than 180 clients in the service area and more than 3000 that use our products in 76 different countries, Xpand IT is recognized for its technological knowledge and “Passion for Excellence”.
At Xpand IT, everyone has a special talent. We value everyone’s talent in all fields. Excellent technical experts, visionary designers, dynamic and communicative Human Resources team, innovative researchers, magical marketers, entrepreneurial managers. These are the people that are part of Xpand IT.
If you feel that Xpand IT is the right place for you, give us a call!
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for a Software QA Engineer for the Xpand Add-ons family of products. Xpand Add-ons is an Xpand IT division that delivers Word-Class Add-ons for Atlassian Products, more information about this team is available at www.xpand-addons.com.
With the increasing complexity and dimension of the products developed by the Xpand Add-ons team, the QA Engineer team’s role is increasingly important. QA Engineers are the centerpiece in the software quality assurance process.
A typical day of a QA Engineer Software is to participate in the plan and development of manual and automatic tests on the developed software. They have the ability and autonomy to automate tasks that were once manual, as well as the responsibility of producing quality reports of Software releases. They work closely with the product development area.
We are looking for someone who has the capacity for innovation and who maintains a continuous concern in the organization and search of the best practices in the area of Quality Assurance.
THIS NEXT XPANDER SHOULD HAVE…
- Degree in Engineering;
- Ability to quickly learn and enjoy the area of information technologies;
- Interest in the ecosystem and development cycle and Software Quality;
- Curiosity about development methodologies (Scrum) and Tools for development support (Confluence, JIRA, Git, Jenkins, Bamboo, TFS);
- Sense of organization, responsibility and attention to detail;
- Motivation, willingness to innovate, good communication skills and a taste for teamwork;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken);
- Availability to travel in Europe (maximum 2 months).
WHAT WE OFFER
Besides a competitive salary and a variable bonus program according to the performance, we have a number of other benefits:
- Work in a software product team;
- World-class customers;
- Flexible work hours and remote work;
- Relaxed work environment;
- Fruit and coffee available;
- Health insurance;
- Training plan, adjusted to individual needs;
- Opportunity to work on challenging projects in different locations;
- Social and team building events;
- Areas for leisure within the facilities;
- Protocols and other local benefits.
If you’ve read until here, then you are certainly who we are looking for.
Direct submission to this application on the form (right on the page) or send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference position (XP_QA).