Everything we do is to inspire others to achieve outstanding results. We do this by investing in IT mastery to generate market value. As a global company specializing in Big Data, Business Intelligence & Analytics, Middleware, Enterprise Mobility, and Collaboration and Development tools, we have top products and services used by Fortune 500 companies. With a posture of honesty and cooperation with more than 180 clients in the service area and more than 3000 that use our products in 76 different countries, Xpand IT is recognized for its technological knowledge and “Passion for Excellence”.
At Xpand IT, everyone has a special talent. We value everyone’s talent in all fields. Excellent technical experts, visionary designers, dynamic and communicative Human Resources team, innovative researchers, magical marketeers, entrepreneurial managers. These are the people that are part of Xpand IT.
If you feel that Xpand IT is the right place for you, give us a call.
ABOUT THE JOB
The Solution Architect will mainly work with Xray which is one of the most popular Test Management Platforms, currently used by more than 4000 companies and millions of users worldwide.
You will be part of the Solution Architecture team, whose main focus is on helping our customers achieve success with our products, namely Xray.
Our high-demanding customers, many from Fortune 500, will present tough challenges and specific business needs. That’s where you come in to bring your added value and your knowledge to propose the best solutions in terms of testing methodologies, product configurations, usage scenarios, and other recommendations.
You will provide guidance to existing customers and prospects aiming to be more Agile and have deep levels of Test Automation in their projects. You will also help onboarding new customers to Xray and Jira, so they can be moved out from expensive and obsolete legacy Test Management tools and also from outdated methodologies.
You will work closely with business and product teams to drive the design, implementation, and documentation of test/quality methodologies that enhance existing test practices and improve overall product quality.
As someone with expertise knowledge on testing, you will have the opportunity to attend and participate on conferences and events as a Xray and testing evangelist, giving you the opportunity to extend your knowledge base and to make presentations on testing related topics.
THE NEXT XPANDER SHOULD HAVE…
- Degree in Computer Science / IT or related field or equivalent experience;
- 5 years of professional experience as part of a test team and experience contributing to test automation and frameworks;
- Familiarity with different Test Management Software;
- Know-how in Agile and Waterfall methodologies;
- Experience in testing practices and methodologies and their implementation;
- Background on Continuous Testing, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery;
- Know-how with Atlassian products (Confluence, Jira, Git, Jenkins, Bamboo);
- Innovation capacity, good communication skills and easy integration into working teams;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken);
WHAT WE OFFER
Besides a competitive salary and a variable bonus program according to the performance, we have a number of other benefits:
- Relaxed work environment;
- Fruit and coffee available;
- Flexible schedule and good locations;
- Health insurance;
- Training plan, adjusted to individual needs;
- Opportunity to work on challenging projects in different locations;
- Social and team building events;
- Areas for leisure within the facilities;
- Protocols and other local benefits.
If you’ve read until here, then you are certainly who we are looking for.
Direct submission to this application on the form (right on the page) with the reference position (AO_XSA) or send us your CV to email@example.com.