Everything we do is to inspire others to achieve outstanding results. We do this by investing in IT mastery to generate market value. As a global company specializing in Big Data, Business Intelligence & Analytics, Data Science, Digital Xperiences, Middleware, and Collaboration and Development tools, we have top products and services used by Fortune 500 companies. With a posture of honesty and cooperation with more than 180 clients in the service area and more than 3000 that use our products in 76 different countries, Xpand IT is recognized for its technological knowledge and “Passion for Excellence”.
At Xpand IT, everyone has a special talent. We value everyone’s talent in all fields. Excellent technical experts, visionary designers, dynamic and communicative Human Resources team, innovative researchers, magical marketers, entrepreneurial managers. These are the people that are part of Xpand IT.
If you feel that Xpand IT is the right place for you, give us a call.
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for a Talent Engagement Specialist that will be responsible for contributing to Xpand IT’s global Employee Engagement strategy in order to maximise levels of employee engagement, satisfaction and retention. This Xpander will support a range of activities, including the management of several important moments of employee’s engagement lifecycle program.
You will have the knowledge of what motivates, engages and retains employees, and will use this information to develop tailor-made engagement activities.
Will also keep abreast of industry best practice and innovations to continually evolve and implement Xpand ITs engagement activities.
For this new Xpander, we’ll have this range of responsibilities:
– Develop different engagement activities for employees through a variety of projects that include cultural engagement and corporate responsibility, focusing on increasing retention rates.
– Participate in the implementation of HR processes across the organization, such as performance evaluation and training management.
– Collaborating with experts across the company to maximise the impact of these activities on employee engagement and retention.
– Build trustful relationships and collaborate across the company to understand and meet employee engagement requirements and needs.
– Demonstrate and transmit Xpand IT’s core values and develop new ways of working where we can continue to transmit them widely across the company.
– We want this Xpander highly motivated with an enthusiasm for employee engagement and a desire to seek out new ways to engage with employees.
THE NEXT XPANDER SHOULD HAVE…
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in HR operations and employee engagement experiences in the IT companies domain.
- Passion for people’s development and well-being
- Ability to motivate, influence positively at all levels of the organization.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and to work under pressure to tight deadlines, budgets and targets with accuracy.
- Ability to successfully manage and implement key projects from start to finish.
- Confident decision maker who is able to work independently.
- Intellectual curiosity and innovative spirit, keen to do research and benchmarking
- Experience in project management and event organization.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Ability and ease in building empathy and establishing constructive / collaborative working relationships.
- Knowledge of MS Office tools, wiki platforms and agile project management tools.
- English skills (minimum level B1).
- Flexible approach to working hours.
If you’ve read until here, then you are certainly who we are looking for.
Direct submission to this application on the form (right on the page) or send us your CV, with the reference position (XP_TES), to email@example.com