As a global company, specialized in Big Data, Business Intelligence & Analytics, SOA & Enterprise Middleware, Mobility, Collaboration & Development tools, we deliver top products and services used by Fortune 500 companies. With more than 2000 customers in 76 countries, including Porsche, Vodafone, Lufthansa, Nike, Audi and Samsung, Xpand IT is recognized by its deep technological knowledge and “Passion for Excellence”.
At Xpand IT, everyone has a special talent. We value everyone’s talent in all fields. Excellent technical experts, visionary designers, dynamic and communicative Human Resources team, innovative researchers, magical marketers, entrepreneurial managers. These are the people that are part of Xpand IT.
If you feel that Xpand IT is the right place for you, give us a call!
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for a Technical Lead, who can be able to:
- Define and coordinate the technical tasks for the development team;
- Assist in budget for internal projects and track developer progress against user stories;
- Provide leadership and mentoring to the cross-functional teams;
- Has strong technical skills and often develops the architecturally; significant components of the software;
- Act as central point of contact for projects;
- Work to identify and/or develop cross and upsell opportunities.
THE NEXT XPANDER SHOULD HAVE …
- University degree in IT Engineering or equivalent will be valued;
- At least 1 year of Technical Lead/ Team Lead experience for IT projects;
- Solid knowledge in Java development (JSE and JEE);
- Being able to use development methodologies (Scrum) and Tools for Development Support (Confluence, JIRA, Git, Jenkins, Bamboo);
- Innovation capacity, good communication skills and easy integration into working teams;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken);
- PMP and/or SCRUM certification will be a plus;
- Possibility and willingness to travel though Europe (maximum period of 2 months).
WHAT WE OFFER
Besides a competitive salary and a variable bonus program according to the performance, we have a number of other benefits:
- Relaxed work environment;
- Free fruit and coffee available;
- Flexible schedule and good location;
- Health insurance;
- Training plan, adjusted to individual needs;
- Opportunity to work on challenging projects in different locations;
- Social and team-building events;
- Areas for leisure within the facilities;
- Protocols and other local benefits.
If you’ve read until here, then you are certainly who we are looking for.
Direct submission of this application can be done in the form (on the right of the page) or you can send us your CV to email@example.com with the reference position (XP_TL).