Everything we do is to inspire others to achieve outstanding results. We do this by investing in IT mastery to generate market value. As a global company specializing in Big Data, Business Intelligence & Analytics, Middleware, Enterprise Mobility, and Collaboration and Development tools, we have top products and services used by Fortune 500 companies. With a posture of honesty and cooperation with more than 180 clients in the service area and more than 3000 that use our products in 76 different countries, Xpand IT is recognized for its technological knowledge and “Passion for Excellence”.
At Xpand IT, everyone has a special talent. We value everyone’s talent in all fields. Excellent technical experts, visionary designers, dynamic and communicative Human Resources team, innovative researchers, magical marketers, entrepreneurial managers. These are the people that are part of Xpand IT.
If you feel that Xpand IT is the right place for you, give us a call.
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer for the Xpand Add-ons family of products.
Xpand Add-ons is an Xpand IT division that delivers Word-Class Add-ons for Atlassian Products, more information about this team is available at www.xpand-addons.com.
We are looking a Technical Support Engineer to provide enterprise-level assistance to our customers. You will diagnose and troubleshoot software problems and help our customers with questions they may have.
Technical Support Engineer should have a good balance between hard skills and soft skills. Be responsible to handle all kinds of problems related to our products from network issues and operating systems up to the products themselves, always done with an excellent customer relationship, communication and empathy. They should write clear and straightforward instructions and also technical manuals, for urgent or complex problems, provide immediate assistance to customer issues using remote support tools.
Ultimately, you will be a person our customers trust and rely to provide timely and accurate solutions to their technical problems.
THE NEXT XPANDER SHOULD HAVE…
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant field;
- Proven work experience as a Technical Support Engineer, IT Help Desk Technician or similar role;
- Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux/Mac OS environments;
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products;
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues;
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills;
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal;
- Being able to use agile methodologies (Scrum) and tools (Confluence, Jira);
- Innovation capacity, good communication skills and easy integration into working teams;
- Customer driven;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
If you’ve read until here, then you are certainly who we are looking for.
Direct submission to this application on the form (right on the page) with the reference position (AO_TSE) or send us your CV to email@example.com.