As a global company, specialized in Big Data, Business Intelligence & Analytics, SOA & Enterprise Middleware, Mobility, Collaboration & Development tools, we deliver top products and services used by Fortune 500 companies. With more than 2000 customers in 76 countries, including Porsche, Vodafone, Lufthansa, Nike, Audi and Samsung, Xpand IT is recognized by its deep technological knowledge and “Passion for Excellence”.
At Xpand IT, everyone has a special talent. We value everyone’s talent in all fields. Excellent technical experts, visionary designers, dynamic and communicative Human Resources team, innovative researchers, magical marketers, entrepreneurial managers. These are the people that are part of Xpand IT.
If you feel that Xpand IT is the right place for you, give us a call.
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer for the Xpand Add-ons family of products.
Xpand Add-ons is an Xpand IT division that delivers Word-Class Add-ons for Atlassian Products, more information about this team is available at www.xpand-addons.com.
We are looking a Technical Support Engineer to provide enterprise-level assistance to our customers. You will diagnose and troubleshoot software problems and help our customers with questions they may have.
Technical Support Engineer should have a good balance between hard skills and soft skills. Be responsible to handle all kinds of problems related to our products from network issues and operating systems up to the products themselves, always done with an excellent customer relationship, communication and empathy. They should write clear and straightforward instructions and also technical manuals, for urgent or complex problems, provide immediate assistance to customer issues using remote support tools.
Ultimately, you will be a person our customers trust and rely to provide timely and accurate solutions to their technical problems.
THE NEXT XPANDER SHOULD HAVE…
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant field;
- Proven work experience as a Technical Support Engineer, IT Help Desk Technician or similar role;
- Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux/Mac OS environments;
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products;
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues;
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills;
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal;
- Being able to use agile methodologies (Scrum) and tools (Confluence, Jira);
- Innovation capacity, good communication skills and easy integration into working teams;
- Customer driven;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
WHAT WE OFFER
Besides a competitive salary and a variable bonus program according to the performance, we have a number of other benefits:
- Relaxed work environment;
- Fruit and coffee available;
- Flexible schedule and good locations;
- Health insurance;
- Training plan, adjusted to individual needs;
- Opportunity to work on challenging projects in different locations;
- Social and team building events;
- Areas for leisure within the facilities;
- Protocols and other local benefits.
If you’ve read until here, then you are certainly who we are looking for.
Direct submission to this application on the form (right on the page) with the reference position (AO_TSE) or send us your CV to email@example.com.