Everything we do is to inspire others to achieve outstanding results. We do this by investing in IT mastery to generate market value. As a global company specializing in Big Data, Business Intelligence & Analytics, Middleware, Enterprise Mobility, and Collaboration and Development tools, we have top products and services used by Fortune 500 companies. With a posture of honesty and cooperation with more than 180 clients in the service area and more than 3000 that use our products in 76 different countries, Xpand IT is recognized for its technological knowledge and “Passion for Excellence”.
At Xpand IT, everyone has a special talent. We value everyone’s talent in all fields. Excellent technical experts, visionary designers, dynamic and communicative Human Resources team, innovative researchers, magical marketers, entrepreneurial managers. These are the people that are part of Xpand IT.
If you feel that Xpand IT is the right place for you, give us a call.
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for a Test Automation Engineer for the Xray and Xporter family of products.
Xray is one of the most popular Test Management Platforms, currently used by more than 4000 companies and millions of users around the globe. Xporter is a revolutionary data reporting App for Atlassian Jira and Salesforce CRM.
Our Test Automation Engineers are responsible for creating and executing automated test cases, capturing and reporting defects, and providing input into test reporting.
We are looking for someone who is able to take a leading role in developing automated tests and ensure our products are well tested, user-friendly, meet requirements and work as specified.
THE NEXT XPANDER SHOULD HAVE…
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or similar;
- Solid knowledge and a minimum of 2 years of experience of professional coding experience with any programming language;
- 2 years of professional experience as part of a test team and experience contributing to test automation and frameworks;
- Previous experience developing software test cases;
- Familiarity with Test Management Software;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
WHAT WE OFFER
Besides a competitive salary and a variable bonus program according to the performance, we have a number of other benefits:
- Relaxed work environment;
- Fruit and coffee available;
- Flexible schedule and good locations;
- Health insurance;
- Training plan, adjusted to individual needs;
- Opportunity to work on challenging projects in different locations;
- Social and team building events;
- Areas for leisure within the facilities;
- Protocols and other local benefits.
If you’ve read until here, then you are certainly who we are looking for!
Direct submission to this application on the form (right on the page) with the reference position (AO_TA) or send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.