As a global company, specialized in Big Data, Business Intelligence & Analytics, SOA & Enterprise Middleware, Mobility, Collaboration & Development tools, we deliver top products and services used by Fortune 500 companies. With more than 2000 customers in 76 countries, including Porsche, Vodafone, Lufthansa, Nike, Audi and Samsung, Xpand IT is recognized by its deep technological knowledge and “Passion for Excellence”.
At Xpand IT, everyone has a special talent. We value everyone’s talent in all fields. Excellent technical experts, visionary designers, dynamic and communicative Human Resources team, innovative researchers, magical marketers, entrepreneurial managers. These are the people that are part of Xpand IT.
If you feel that Xpand IT is the right place for you, give us a call.
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for a Test Management Evangelist for the Xpand Add-ons family of products.
Xpand Add-ons is an Xpand IT division that delivers Word-Class Add-ons for Atlassian Products.
The Test Management Evangelist will join the Xray Team, which is one of the most popular Test Management Apps for Jira, used by more than 2000 customers in 60 countries.
You will work closely with business and R&D teams to drive the design, implementation and documentation of test/quality methodologies that enhance existing test practices and improve overall product quality.
You will also help many customers worldwide, some from Fortune 500, in their implementation of their testing process and making the full shift to Jira.
THE NEXT XPANDER SHOULD HAVE…
- Degree in Computer Science / IT or related field or equivalent experience;
- 5 years of professional experience as part of a test team and experience contributing to test automation and frameworks;
- Familiarity with different Test Management Software;
- Know-how in Agile and Waterfall methodologies;
- Experience in testing practices and methodologies and their implementation;
- Background on Continuous Testing, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery;
- Know-how with Atlassian products (Confluence, Jira, Git, Jenkins, Bamboo);
- Innovation capacity, good communication skills and easy integration into working teams;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken);
WHAT WE OFFER
Besides a competitive salary and a variable bonus program according to the performance, we have a number of other benefits:
- Relaxed work environment;
- Fruit and coffee available;
- Flexible schedule and good locations;
- Health insurance;
- Training plan, adjusted to individual needs;
- Opportunity to work on challenging projects in different locations;
- Social and team building events;
- Areas for leisure within the facilities;
- Protocols and other local benefits.
If you’ve read until here, then you are certainly who we are looking for.
Direct submission to this application on the form (right on the page) with the reference position (AO_TME) or send us your CV to email@example.com.