Xpand IT’s Accounting & Finance department is responsible for accounting, auditing, planning and organizing the company’s finances. The main focus of this department is to calculate and record all day-to-day commercial and financial operations, as well as ensuring compliance with all legal and tax obligations of the company. It is also the responsibility of this department to produce and maintain reports for analysis and monitoring of the various financial and operating indicators of Xpand IT.
As an Accounting Assistant you will have a role of great responsibility in supporting the execution of accounting and financial processes of the Accounting & Finance department of Xpand IT. You will also be responsible for administrative support activities such as receipt of documentation, digitization and correct classification of documents, ensuring the introduction and good integration of data in the computer systems to support the department’s operation.
Your daily activities will include:
- Classify and account internal documentation according to the CNS in the ERP
- Classify and account documentation according to internal rules in our cost accounting system
- Support in conference and control of Bank Reconciliation and checking accounts.
- Control, checking and accounting of expense statements made by the Xpanders
- Control of intra-group balances
- Support in monthly and annual closing operations
- Support in complying with legal and tax obligations
- Check and scan invoices
SKILLS YOU NEED TO HAVE
- High school or Degree in economic areas such as Accounting, Management or Finance
- Professional experience (2+ years) in activities similar to the responsibilities inherent to the role
- Goodcomputer skills from the user’s perspective and / or collaborative tools
- Accuracy, great attention to details and meeting deadlines.
- Organization, dynamism and a high sense of responsibility
- Proactive and problem solving skills
- Fluent, written and spoken English
// Will be a nice plus if you have:
- Professional experience in accounting office
- Knowledge and / or experience in analytical accounting
- Professional experience in operating with reference ERP software