Xpand IT is one of Europe’s most rewarded Atlassian partner. Agile Processes Area is responsible for helping organizations to improve their internal processes by transforming tedious and repetitive tasks into collaborative and agile moments. This transformation is achieved by using the most modern methodologies along with state-of-the art software such as Atlassian products. This is applicable not only to Software Development Cycle processes but to any kind of process of mid/large size organization.
As an Atlassian System Administrator you will manage installation and backend configuration, monitor diagnostics, troubleshoot system performance, and partner with other application administrators to keep Atlassian products ecosystem secure, up-to-date and performing optimally for all teams.
Your daily activities will include:
- Operational support of all Atlassian applicational systems
- Coordinate and assist software upgrades for Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket and Service Desk.
- Resolve application performance and related problems on Atlassian stack
- Create / maintain Confluence spaces, JIRA projects, workflows, custom fields, screen, permission and notification schemes
- Manage the Confluence environment and create spaces, pages, page templates as necessary
- Apply built-in customization and third party add-ons to extend JIRA / Confluence functionality as needed, verifying dependencies and restrictions.
- Ensure availability of all Atlassian tools based on defined SLAs
- Handle service ticket queue to ensure timely resolution for end-user issues
// Stacks: Confluence, Jira, Git, Jenkins, Bamboo
- MSc / BSc in Engineering
- Experience or advanced knowledge of the Atlassian Suite and features
- Strong understanding of general administration and configuration with JIRA and Confluence
- Ability to work in a fast-changing, dynamic, and agile environment
- Strong troubleshooting skills and ability to solve problems at their root, thinking at a systems level and understanding the broad context of the tools usability and performance
- Ability to prioritize across multiple requests and meet deadlines
- Willingness and desire to be a Atlassian Certified professional
- Team player and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills (written and spoken)
// Will be a nice plus if you have:
- Knowledge on Windows / *nix systems administration
// Learn more about Atlassian: